xisto Community
Adell

Police Forces In The Philippines I know its late, but I just joined.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am fu- fu- fu- ashamed! I am ashamed of the police in my country! One man versus our SWAT team, and guess what? SWAT team FAILS *facepalms* Because of the hostage taking crisis, our country is now viewed more dangerous than Iraq! This is madness, total ****. Our countrys SWAT probably stands for Sorry, Wala Ako Training (translated into English as Sorry, I dont have any training). I bet we could have gotten better results if we got some hardcore airsoft/paintball players in there to rescue those poor hostages! They had a couple of chances to decapitate and/or disarm the hostage taker and they didnt take the effing chances! Also, it was very stupid when they threw tear gas into the bus, ran into the bus without gas masks like a bunch of incompetent buffoons wait for it, ran out and complained that their eyes hurt! I just want to strangle them! They are completely incompetent, even in the simple regulation of traffic rules. FFS! They should get training and ACTUAL equipment since, you know, THEY ARE DEFENDING THE LIVES OF PEOPLE! RIGHT? It doesnt take a genius to figure that out! Stupid corrupt politicians. I mean, you see the video on the news and see the police wearing sports cap! What the hell? And an innocent bystander got shot? SERIOUSLY? Do you not know about securing the perimeter and all that *BLEEP*?

But it wasnt only the police forces (AND THE GOVERNMENTS) fault! The media! Dagnabbit! You dont youre not even supposed to be there! You just gave the hostage taker every single update on whats happening around him! Its kind of like planning to pull a prank on someone and posting it on Facebook or Twitter or something *sigh*

Ill end my rage rant here =___=;

And to something that actually concerns me There was a bomb threat at my school the other day and I didnt know! I was probably taking my exam Seriously! Look! I was like When the fu-? O_o Our security guards are a whole ton better than the Philippine SWAT team.

Yep, kababayan. They're really incompetent with crisis management. Or special cases management. I remember a few years back, another hostage drama. A guy took a baby (probably one year old) hostage with a kitchen knife. The police officers were just 2-3 meters away from the hostage-taker. Out of patience, police officers fired several shots to the hostage-taker killing him AND the BABY instantly. Talk about competence.What's worse? It seems that police never thought of hostage situations as they don't have an existing protocol on how to negotiate. Outrageous! From a positive point-of-view, they should start learn from this tragedy. A shame as we can be, we're still Pinoy.

Well Adell, your countries police force doens't have a monopoly on stupidity by any means. I saw a news blurp a couple days ago that had me stomping furiously mad. There was an old man, 65 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer. He had somehow injured himself, and the paramedics had been called out to treat him. They treated his injury and left, saying he did not need to go to the hospital. The police came and tried to forcable take him to the hospital, the old man said he was just tired and was going to go to bed, he got up off the couch, his hands down at his sides, you could plainly see he was unarmed, and no danger, but the cops started yelling at him to do as they told him to and stop resisting and then they tazered him. While the poor old man was thrashing in agony on the floor you could hear the stupid cop yelling at him to stop resisting, and they tazered that poor man 3 TIMES!!! While he was laying on the floor in horrible pain, the whole time telling him not to resist. I never saw anything so blatantly stupid and cruel in my life! The old man was obviously sick and ill to start with, and though the cops said he was being beligerent and was drunk, HE WAS IN HIS OWN HOME! A person has the right to be drunk and beligerant in their home if they want to. Let me tell you, if cops ever tried that on my old man in our house,you best believe there would be one seriously battered cop carried out of here! Probably in baggies. Those cops should be off the forse and in jail!The old man is sueing, and I hope and pray he wins. That sort of treatment should never be tollerated in our society. It is a flagerant abuse of our rights to be safe and secure in our homes.

Well police forces in asia are really pathetic. Why just philipines ? Take case of indian police. They are threat to normal people and they keep troubling them. I don't know why police have any issues with normal people.Taking bribe and releasing criminals is also one habit of police in india. I lost my faith on police in india. They are not co-operative but more of fearful force just like gangster or mafias. I remember the quote from the movie fast and furious "the difference between a criminal and police is one bad judgment". Atleast this applies to the indian police.