xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adell

My Mycents Isn't Updating

Well I'm having a little problem as it seems my mycents isn't updating. I'm a relatively new member but I have done around 7 posts and it has been over 24 hrs now (Well, I believe this is the update time), but my account have yet to be updated with the mycents earned.

I can 13 posts so far... and mycents usually appear a day or two after your first 5 posts. Just wait and it'll show up and if you want more re assuring, see this thread.

as deadmad said, you should wait for the next update in mycent and see. i checked your posts, and you are posting in a good way. so just keep on posting and in any minute your mycent will appear. good luck and have fun.

Yeah. I really realized that there were possible scheduled updates rather than live simmering updates. I got an email which notified me my post got MyCents or something. Regardless if i got any, i'd still post :P

This is funny. I made almost the same topic. And that topic had almost the same question. So it seems the time that excists between posting and seeing myCENTS in the forum is longer than a new member expects. In the start it seems for some time like the posts don't deliver any credits and no knowledgesutraCENTS.

Ha Ha Ha,, Its also happened with me now. I'm new here and also confused where to check myCENT. and now i can understand myCENT will not show until i made some good posts. But can anyone tell me how many post is required to host my 1st website here? <_<

Ha Ha Ha,, Its also happened with me now. I'm new here and also confused where to check myCENT. and now i can understand myCENT will not show until i made some good posts. But can anyone tell me how many post is required to host my 1st website here? <_<

There's no set number -- it depends on your quality of post and other factors. More or less your point of posting shouldn't be solely for hosting, but also to make contributions to the community and/or to learn (as the Xisto name suggests).

The value of posts is very fluid. Some may be worth almost nothing, some are worth a lot.

And technically, you don't need any posts to host here. You can get the cheap plans using cash as well (if you're new to web design, $10 for 10 years is cheap -- 8 cents a month).