xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

You gotta check this out

here's the link, i hope it still works:

(original link not working)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJ50aUiBgM

apearantly, this thing is real and this is not cgi. If thats true, then.... wow.

i dont really believe it, it looks too good, of course i dont kno why he would fake it, either way its cool, plus, yd he make it look so much like a car, it looks a little computer generated anyway

i dont really believe it, it looks too good, of course i dont kno why he would fake it, either way its cool, plus, yd he make it look so much like a car, it looks a little computer generated anyway

Yea, i know, it's hard to tell if it's some really good CG or real. The video quality makes it really hard to tell. The robot in the videos almost looks too clean to be real, but this is just too cool to want to not believe!

wow that makes me think that i, robot film can be true and can happen :P very intresting article

...just to let you know, that was based on a book which was meant to explain the fault of hte three rules of robotics.
Anyway, I doubt it's real, as a real robot would think on it's own and not be programmed, it's pretty hard to imagine it doing that.

Also, it is like a car, notice he says his parts are made from BMW?