xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

Look Who's Back!

welcome back God-Of-Earth. even i am kinda new, i registered nine months ago, and you may never heard about me before but now i am an active member and i become happy when i hear an old member is coming back again. so again welcome and have fun.

Hi!I have been on the forums for a while and I think I did come across some of your earlier posts while looking through the older threads, so it's nice to have you back on the forums. What have you been upto while you were away? Usually, I have a few weeks of active participation in the forums with a quiet few weeks where I'm either caught up with assignments, a new job that requires me to do some catching up, or travel that involves a hectic schedule and limited access to the Internet. Do share your adventures!I hope you have a fun time on the forums, and that it compares to the experience that you had with the tightly knit group that you've been involved with.

Hello God-Of-Earth Posted Image and welcome back from Mich in Michigan, USA.

I have been gone for quite a while as well. Looks like you need to update your sig. There are new specifications in that regard. I had to change lots of things when I returned. Was myCent in force when you last were here? Trap is now Xisto as well. The forums are still just as lively. Only the name and credit system has changed. Look forward to reading posts from you in the future. ;)

Hey GOE. First he Happy news : Since you left, interesting people have joined and contributed to the forum. Sad news : The forum is going downhill and your pals from the GFX team or gone. That's your recap lol. I Hope to see you around!

Hi!@deadmad7A lot has changed in the past three months too. Back then, anwii and web_designer were very active on the forums; web_designer is still a regular here, but I don't see as many posts as I used to. If I were to guess, I would say they've won clients and so have less time on their hands to spend in the forums, but that's just a guess - perhaps term/summer break ended and it's time to hit the books or get the kids to do their homework. The dog ate the homework excuse doesn't seem to work any more.The forum may be going downhill, but it's only temporary. As soon as folks finish on whatever it is they were doing, they'll be back and they'll be hitting the forums big time.@god-of-earthI see you've been checking out the features of the new forum. I got to figure out the mood thing just last week and have been addicted to it ever since. I set my mood before I go to bed, I set my mood when I feel groggy in the morning, and I set my mood midday when I'm jumpy. It's a really neat feature.