xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liquidized

Cheap Pc Tablet?

Do you guys know where i can get a cheap PC tablet? I looked at amazon.com however, they have outrageous prices and shipping fees. I saw 1 Tablet there for $46.99 (which is rather cheap) but i'm looking for something within $40-$100 for animation purposes. Any trusted retailers and great quality tablets out there?

Hi!Wacom sells graphic tablets that are great for professional usage, but if you do want to get something at an entry-level price, take a look at the Genius tablets. The cheaper tablets only feature a surface with a battery-operated stylus, but the professional ones feature a screen so you can see where your stylus is at.Better yet, you could get a reasonably priced touchscreen LCD monitor or attach a frame over your monitor. If you prefer a portable unit, HP sells laptops with touchscreens that convert into tablet PCs (not the same as a graphics tablet, which is what you are looking for) but there's a really cheap one from Lenovo, the Ideapad S10-3T that costs roughly $350-$500 depending on the specifications. Although these exceed your budget, they provide you with a fully-featured computer with its own touch-sensitive interface.

Wacom sells graphic tablets that are great for professional usage, but if you do want to get something at an entry-level price, take a look at the Genius tablets. The cheaper tablets only feature a surface with a battery-operated stylus, but the professional ones feature a screen so you can see where your stylus is at.

But how good are the genius's? I don't want to have to jab at the tablet to just make a little marking on a program such as paint. I'm about to get like... 2 million amazon gcs (exaggerating) in a method i really don't want to share but my budget is $100... Are these USB tablets wireless or wired? And i'd also like a URL if possible please. Thanks Posted Image Edited by moderator (see edit history)