xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liquidized

What's Up?

Hi, i'm still unsure what this forum is about (Someone told me if i made legit helpful post, i'd get "credits" and be able to get a free domain).... I'm a Moderator at a Cpanel Hosting forum and a Devoted member at TBN. I pretty much play games and study up on animation. The Other crap (Rather yet, my other school classes) are just plain retarded because i really don't need to learn any of those besides my current class, Computer Animation :P

hi Liquidized,welcome to Xisto community. we are always glade to have new members here. and if you want a free hosting or a domain name then you are in the right forums. all you have to do is posting good quality posts that suit the rules of the forums. and after a while your mycent will appear and then you can buy your free hosting or domain name according to how much you earned from mycent.by the way mycent is a virtual money that is given to you when you post in the forums. and you should sign up in xisto.com with exactly the same email you use for the forum.so start posting, share your ideas and opinions or contribute in discussions and have fun, good luck.

@web_designer Thanks. All i need is a domain... Are there a wide variety such as co.jp? I've been looking for co.jp for about... 2 weeks now and it appears they're only available to japan residents (Or you can lie on the address at godaddy) and it's extremely expensive for some odd reason. Are these like Top Level Domains such as .com, .net, and .org? And Thanks for the reply. At Other forums (especially the hosting forum i have now, but no offence if one of you from there saw this), there's barely forum activity.

@web_designer Thanks. All i need is a domain... Are there a wide variety such as co.jp? I've been looking for co.jp for about... 2 weeks now and it appears they're only available to japan residents (Or you can lie on the address at godaddy) and it's extremely expensive for some odd reason. Are these like Top Level Domains such as .com, .net, and .org? And Thanks for the reply. At Other forums (especially the hosting forum i have now, but no offence if one of you from there saw this), there's barely forum activity.

lul liquid a funny thing is that both .co & .jp are available but not together...as far as i know but why do you need those does it make the name sound better like adf.ly?(adfly) just wondering :P also i just joined to :P but welcome to the forums anyway :D

and even better than fake address is to find a proxy from japan :D most decent websites such as yahoo\google detect your country ;)

regards, caleb

lul liquid a funny thing is that both .co & .jp are available but not together...as far as i know but why do you need those does it make the name sound better like adf.ly?(adfly) just wondering :P also i just joined to :P but welcome to the forums anyway :D

and even better than fake address is to find a proxy from japan :D most decent websites such as yahoo\google detect your country ;)

regards, caleb

Wait, are you Caleb from TBN? lols... But yeah, co.jp is actually available TOGETHER. For example, http://www.infocubic.co.jp/

And why don't i have "credits" yet?

Wait, are you Caleb from TBN? lols... But yeah, co.jp is actually available TOGETHER. For example, http://www.infocubic.co.jp/

And why don't i have "credits" yet?

Posted Image or am i you in a subsection of the universe??? and to get credits i think you have to have 5 posts and here is a quote from soviets post that might help

Q: I made 5 posts and I still don't see my MyCENTs

A: You either made some posts in No-Post-Count forums or you need to be patient, their server is slow when it comes to the MyCENT script.

@web_designer Thanks. All i need is a domain... Are there a wide variety such as co.jp? I've been looking for co.jp for about... 2 weeks now and it appears they're only available to japan residents (Or you can lie on the address at godaddy) and it's extremely expensive for some odd reason. Are these like Top Level Domains such as .com, .net, and .org? And Thanks for the reply. At Other forums (especially the hosting forum i have now, but no offence if one of you from there saw this), there's barely forum activity

well i don't know about co.jp domain but you could check it from your xisto account. and top level domain are available, my domain is .com.

and for the mycent you should focus of posting good quality posts. and not in " no post count" category and avoid spam posts, like post less than 25 words or something, check the rules of the forums please. and your mycent will appear with the update of mycent, so wait for it. maybe the next time or after that, that depend on your posts. good luck and enjoy.