xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RonPrice

Hello From Tasmania Australia Here is a bit of background as a form of introduction.

1. EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-20101999-2010-Writer & Poet, Publisher & Journalist, Editor & Independent Scholar. Retired from the following roles: Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman George Town Tasmania Australia 2002-2005-Program Presenter City Park Radio Launceston 1999-2004-Tutor and/or President George Town School for Seniors Inc 1988-1999 -Lecturer in General Studies and Human Services West Australian Department of Training1986-1987 -Acting Lecturer in Management Studies and Co-ordinator of Further Education Unit at Hedland College in South Hedland WA 1982-1985 -Adult Educator Open College of Tafe Katherine NT 1981 -Maintenance Scheduler Renison Bell Zeehan Tasmania1980-Unemployed due to Bi-Polar Disability 1979 -Editor External Studies Unit Tasmanian CAE Youth Worker Resource Centre Association Launceston Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour Tasmanian CAERadio Journalist ABC Launceston 1976-1978 -Lecturer in Social Sciences & Humanities Ballarat CAE Ballarat 1975 - Lecturer in Behavioural Studies Whitehorse Technical College, Box Hill Victoria 1974 -Senior Tutor in Education Studies Tasmanian CAE Launceston 1972-1973 -High School Teacher South Australian Education Department 1971 Primary School Teacher Whyalla SA Australia 1969-1971 Primary School Teacher Prince Edward County Board of Education Picton Ontario Canada1969 Systems Analyst Bad Boy Co Ltd Toronto Ontario 1967-68 -Community Teacher Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development Frobisher Bay NWT Canada 1959-67 -Summer jobs-1 to 4 months each- from grade 10 to end of university 1949-1967 - Attended 2 primary schools, 2 high schools and 2 universities in Canada-McMaster Uni-1963-1966 Windsor Teachers? College-1966/7 1944-1963 -Childhood(1944-57) and adolescence(1957-63) in and around Hamilton OntarioOctober 1943 to July 1944-Conception to Birth in Hamilton Ontario 2. SOME SOCIO-BIO-DATA TO 2010I have been married twice: 8 and 35 years, respectively. As of 2010 my Tasmanian wife is aged 64. We?ve had one child: age 33. I have two step-children ages: 43 and 40 and two step-grandchildren ages: 17 and 14. I am 66, a Canadian who moved to Australia in 1971 and have written several books--all available on the internet. I retired from full-time teaching in 1999, part-time teaching in 2003 and voluneeer teaching/work in 2005 after 35 years in classrooms. In addition, I have been a member of the Baha?i Faith for 51 years. Bio-data: 6ft, 230 lbs, eyes-brown/hair-grey, Caucasian. See my website for 450,000 words at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/ or go to any search engine and type: Ron Price followed by any one of a number of words: poetry, Bah?'?, literature, history, BPD, psychology, sociology, culture, philosophy, inter alia for more of my subject/topic-related writing. ________________________________________________

post-107270-084874700 1283230403_thumb.jpg

welcome here in Xisto community Mr.Ron Price, i am very glade to have a person like you in the forum. i've been impressed with your poems, i just checked some of them right now. and i liked what i read. i hope you will have a good time in here between us, and if you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Hello to the man down under. I love how you introduce yourself to using yourcurriculum vitae or resume as they call it in the States. You have plenty of experience in life and work as we have seen in your enclosed life info and want to congratulate you on over 65 years of marraige. This is a really blessed thing there. Most marriages fail these days and people are not as commited to marriage as they used to be. Anyway I would Like to say you welcome abroad and you have all the qualities of the ideal person we would like to have on this forum. Just to ensure you understand the main points we considered that pushed me to say you are the right person for the job. ONe is you are from Australia and we have a policy in this company to have a multi cultural team on board. And while Immigration is a world wide problem at this moment we want you to feel welcome to join us as and when it suits you.Two. You have internet and can type on a keyboard. This is really te greatest point you had in your favour as you wqoould be useless if you can not take part in the forum discussions.Three. With the life expeience I see listed here on your CV I can see the you also have a lot of patience and understanding of the hard thing in life witnessed by the period you have been married. I can see that most of the fellow Kamasutrans will benefti fro your point of view as someone that has been through all or rather most of the basic things most of us will want to know about. I know things have chanmged since you were around the block but the underlining facts probably are still on the same basis. So on those three powerful merits I say WELCOME ABOARD KS forums and wish you all the fun and knowledge the world has to offer.