xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dogma7

New 1000 Ad A new free online strategy game

New 1000 AD is a free online multiplayer turn based strategy war game that you can play with friends or alone. The object of the game is to get the most land, research and points to be at the top of the leaderboard. You can win two ways by attacking your opponents into submission or exploring past them. We have 2 games to play at New 1000 A.D. The Standard is a 28 day round with turns coming every 9 minutes and Blitz is a 21 day round with turns coming every 3 minutes. The civilizations you have to choose from are the Vikings, Byzantines, Chinese, Japanese, Zulu, Barbarians, Incas, Franks, Turks or the Mongols. Each with their own advantages and disadvantages.If you like games of strategy,diplomacy and teamwork check out New 1000 AD in your favorite search engine.

I just upgraded all the graphics in the game or least I paid someone to upgrade them. Should be a bit more appealing to the casual visitor. Hope that helps, the site was ugly before now it is alot better with all the new graphics.http://www.new1000ad.com/

I checked out your site but there aren't enough details about how the game works/what it is. You have information about the features and all but you also talked about upgrading graphics. Is this like a graphical TBS (Turn Based Strategy) or did you just mean the website and that it's a text-based game?

Well there is alot of information in the menu bar on home page with tutorials. We have just finished an advanced manual but it is only avaiable in game forums for now. It is a text based game, no graphics.

Hello
Sorry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.
Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.
Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more :) You can get to the game through this link
or this page which will lead you to the tutorials, forums and all the other stuff a person needs to learn this game.

Edited by dogma7 (see edit history)