xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aizeebaby

Anyone? Newbie Here. =)

Hi everyone! I'm Aizeebaby but you can call me Aizee or Aiz. I'm pretty new here so I'm still observing how things work. I promise I'll be an active member and I'll be entouch with you guys every now and then. I really hope to learn a lot of things from you and I'm truly hopin' you can learn things from me too. =)

I love to be here and I'm lookin' forward to make new friends as well as enjoy my stay here in Xisto. Once again, welcome to me! yehey! :P

hi aizeebaby,welcome in Xisto community. i hope you will have fun here and enjoy posting and sharing others your opinions and thoughts. keep on posting and contributing in discussions and good luck.

Hi Aiz! Welcome to Xisto. You'll love it here.
Finally, someone from CDO! :P:ph34r:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:P Yeah! We used to be on thesame school. Pretty small world.. Thanks for bein the first to welcome me here! You said your currently working in Cebu. What company is it? :D
Edited by aizeebaby (see edit history)

Hey Aizee. Welcome to the forum :) I think you'll like it here, people talk about all kinds of interesting things. I look forward to reading your posts and maybe learning from you! What are your interests or hobbies? Oh, and if you see people in the chat (myKS Chat up there) you're welcome to join us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P Yeah! We used to be on thesame school. Pretty small world.. Thanks for bein the first to welcome me here :D

And I think I once worked at the company you're at. Now that's SUPER SMALL world. :P

Hey azee! welcome to the forums... and if you want to know anything just click the help on the right top corner. And again, hello.

And I think I once worked at the company you're at. Now that's SUPER SMALL world. :P

I'm standing right behind you, now thats a ULTRA SMALL world :D

@web_designer: thank you so much! :D

@deadmad: that's funny lolz... thanks for the warm welcome :lol:

Woah! Thank you so mch for the very warm welcome guys. ♥♥♥ kisses to all of you! :lol:

Hey Aizee. Welcome to the forum :) I think you'll like it here, people talk about all kinds of interesting things. I look forward to reading your posts and maybe learning from you! What are your interests or hobbies?
Oh, and if you see people in the chat (myKS Chat up there) you're welcome to join us.

I do sing, draw, play guitar and piano, and of course photography and photo editing.. These are the things that I usually do during my leisure. What kind of songs do you write?

@deadman: that's funny lolz... thanks for the warm welcome :lol:

oh, please don't call me deadmad... its deadmad. I get cranky when that happens :D

oh, please don't call me deadmad... its deadmad. I get cranky when that happens :D

@Deadmad: Changes bein' saved. Sorry for the typo error! Sometimes I type too fast then I press in the wrong key. But I'm editing it now :(

lol. this made me post in this thread. Just kidding. have fun at Xisto.
Welcome to KS.

thank you so much mahesh2k! :lol:
thanks for the warm welcome guys its really fun to be here and I get to learn some stuffs when I read your posts.