xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thaiscorpion

Hello World! Just a quick hello :D

Hello Everybody! Its my first post so go easy on me. Well im 22 and ive had an idea for a MMOS Browser Game, and ive finaly got the time to invest in my idea :D. So here i am starting my web page and game creating experiance. Hope to see you all around the forum.Jordan.

Hi, Jordan. Welcome to Xisto.Get started by posting, there are hundreds of topics available for you to reply. Make sure you have good quality posts to make sure that you earn more MyCents out of them. Also, don't forget to make sure that you have a Xisto - Support account with the same email as your email here in Xisto.

hi thaiscorpion,welcome in our community. i hope you will have fun here, sharing others your thoughts and knowledge. and i want to wish you luck with your site, and feel free to ask anything you need. members here are so cooperative. waiting for your site to be online and for you start posting and contributing in discussions, enjoy.

Hello Thaiscorpion! and welcome to Xisto. I hope you find all posts here interesting and fun to read. I hope you will "collaborate" with as soon. If you need help, come to the chatroom... its warm and comfy. :D

Welcome to K.S thaiscorpion!!! Care to share your expertise and knowledge? This is just the right place for you!

Looking forward to see you in the forums. Take Care! :D

Hello thaiscorpion Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. That is if you are interested in the free hosting packages. They are WOW. Look forward to seeing your posts. ;)

Hello Everybody! Its my first post so go easy on me. Well im 22 and ive had an idea for a MMOS Browser Game, and ive finaly got the time to invest in my idea :D. So here i am starting my web page and game creating experiance. Hope to see you all around the forum.

Jordan.

Welcome Jordan to Xisto, Don't be shy at what you post we all had to do it some time or another, We are all here to help each other and a friendly community board (Apart from the mods :P) A MMOS Browser Game sounds very interesting and I am sure we can all help you out if you ever get stuck creating a webpage on Xisto / Xisto is the best place to make a website!

Well get posting what you can and enjoy the forums,

-Ash :)