xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nid2210

Gday All Just a warm hello from the land down under

Gday everyone!!My name is Peter (nid2210) and hopefully you will see more of me in here. After browsing the forum and the hosting site this looks like and excellent opportunity to save on some hosting and gather some much needed help and advice. I already have paid hosting and a domain but that is for my local junior cricket club and I am really after a site of my own as I really enjoy creating and managing web sites. Well for now I will just say hello and thank you in advance for all the great help that I am sure everyone will give me and hopefully I can reciprocate with some assistance of my own.....Cheers all

Hi, Nid2210. Welcome to Xisto. I hope you enjoy the community and stay with us. It's a multi-cultured community and you'll be amazed with how much willing the members are to help you out. Some are really good web designers/coders/programmers. I'm one of the newbies when it comes to these things. Welcome, again!

Wow there are people that collect crikets? Weird. I would have thought you would collect grasshoppers. Much bigger and so much more fun to try to catch :)J/KEmjoy yourself here. There is indeed lots to learn from this site, and I hope I get the opportunity ti discuss many thing with you. Have any interests besides cricket? Hobbies, etc?

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you're settled in nicely and are ready to make some good, long posts for the community? That will help you in getting a lot of myCENTs with which you can buy your hosting. It's a simple concept, just takes up some time. I got my first domain+hosting package in less than two weeks. If you already have a domain and are just looking for a hosting package then you could earn enough to get started in just a single day :) (true....check out the $1.95 per month hosting package. You could earn that amount in a day here, provided you post enough good posts) So looking forward to seeing you more in the forums!

hi nid2210,welcome to Xisto community. the community here is very helpful and cooperative, as you will see soon. so do your best in posting good quality posts to earn enough mycent to get your free hosting or domain name. hope you luck in the forums and in your site, have fun.

Welcome to K.S nid2210!!! Care to share your expertise and knowledge? This is just the right place for you!

Looking forward to see you in the forums. Take Care! :D