xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #13 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from August 20th (The day of this post), and will close August 27th (next Friday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle

Deadline: Friday, August 27th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Ugh my schedule is too full, good luck all, ask any questions, ect.

GREATE, so we finally got another SOTW. i think i will participate this week. i hope a lot will do either. good luck for everyone, and thanks tramposch.

yea, it's about time :)i would like to see a future sotw be creative more with the dimensions or throw another requirement in there to make it more interesting.

good one deadmad :) i love your work.

now i will post mine ;)

i do love competition, come on guys, give us more entry.

Posted Image

Great! Another SOTW! Finally i can unleash my true power

i wonder why deadmad changed his words from " i want to beat web designer" or something to unleash his powers!! :)

i wonder why deadmad changed his words from " i want to beat web designer" or something to unleash his powers!! :)

hahaha... how did you notice? :wacko: I did say something like that, but I have grown addicted to my new habit of changing the words in my post :P

Just try it once and once you'll become like me :)

Ok I'll enter this one.... I haven't been in one in quite some time. So bare with me guys and gals :)Freestyle huh? Ok coooool. I'll be back with on soon.

Ok I'll enter this one.... I haven't been in one in quite some time. So bare with me guys and gals :)

Freestyle huh? Ok coooool. I'll be back with on soon.

good! another entry! come back with your sig soon!

and people hurry up! there are only 3 days left till the showdown.

Ok I'll enter this one.... I haven't been in one in quite some time. So bare with me guys and gals :)Freestyle huh? Ok coooool. I'll be back with on soon.

yeah zanzibarjones please do, more entries mean more fun, waiting for yours ;) and good luck.

hahaha... how did you notice? I did say something like that, but I have grown addicted to my new habit of changing the words in my post
Just try it once and once you'll become like me

i do notice a lot of things in here ;) you can't imagine i can let you go with that :D , but really i wonder why did you change it ?? :)

and between: editing your posts will decrease your mycent, you do know that, right?? so be careful and don't do it unless it is a necessity.

and between: editing your posts will decrease your mycent, you do know that, right?? so be careful and don't do it unless it is a necessity.

really? i never knew that... no more editing then... o.o

Ok here it is.... freestyle entry. Hope you like it.

I gotta admit, the looks pretty cool! ;)2 days left... now if we get at least one more person, it will become a even number... but more is better too!

Ok here it is.... freestyle entry. Hope you like it.

good one zanzibarjones, i like your work. glade to have one more designer in here :) . hope we will have more entries, good luck for all.