xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zanzibarjones

A Sig Of My Design

@zanzibarjones: That's a neat, simple, yet good-looking sig :) I like the fact that it's not too complex, and at the same time seems so deep and mysterious. :) @Maggot: Why don't you put this in another thread, instead of this thread? Some people would call it hijacking the thread :(

@zanzibarjones:
That's a neat, simple, yet good-looking sig :) I like the fact that it's not too complex, and at the same time seems so deep and mysterious. :)

@Maggot: Why don't you put this in another thread, instead of this thread? Some people would call it hijacking the thread :(

Im too lazy and whats hijacking ???.......I see your ubuntu logo is bigger than my little thumbnail logo... :D

zanzibarjones, your work is very elegant and charming. i like it so much, it gives you a deep feeling of that little flower. you are doing great, keep on the good working. we will wait for some more form you.Maggot, your signature is good to even i think that the lights or white shadows for the second line are a lot. but in general t is good. and you should post it in another thread not here.

Maggot, you should post it in another thread not here.

I posted a review about zanzibarjones's logo
It must have got deleted....

I specially liked the purple, background shades and colors.... Dark but looks really sweet....

It does not make a difference where i post.... Its a forum and in a few days this post will be dead and stagnant for years.....

I d like to stay away from that unless its against the terms and conditions of this forum....

Notice from truefusion:
Technically, it touches on #5 of the TOS. The topic is supposed to be about zanzibarjones's sig, not yours. If you wanted your own attention, creating a separate topic would have been more appropriate.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Im too lazy and whats hijacking ???.......I see your ubuntu logo is bigger than my little thumbnail logo... :D

Notice from truefusion:Technically, it touches on #5 of the TOS. The topic is supposed to be about zanzibarjones's sig, not yours. If you wanted your own attention, creating a separate topic would have been more appropriate.

@Maggot: I think that answers your question about hijacking! Compared to all the sigs on the forum, mine is considerably small in size :P Anyway let's not all get confused and of-topic here. Posting your sig in a different topic will get you more reviews than posting it in someone else's thread.

Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved as Xisto sees fit.

The post should have been moved rather than being..... It did not spawn its own thread and like i said before i posted somthing about zanzibarjons's Design but it never got posted ..... As this is now spawning into another topic lets get bak to his logo....

Notice from truefusion:
It would have been moved were it not for the responses to your post. I chose not to edit everyone else's posts, therefore. It can still be moved, but i personally won't be splitting the topic.

Thanks all for your responses. I have several others, I need to revamp them though, it's been so long since I've had a place to show off my work. I like the idea behind SIGs themselves, but sometimes I get bored with seeing the same kind of techniques, renders, high contrast, obscure 3d renders, shooting lines, cartoon characters, etc.I think of it more like a canvas and art. The SIG should represent you. And you feel like representing yourself as a person who reuses graphics, then cool. Not me though, I will try to be as original as I can be. Just my opinion, and I hope I didn't offend anyone on that little rant :)I really didn't mean to offend anyone BTW. Just sometimes I get sick of seeing the same things over and over again. Ya know?

you are right zanzibarjones, i always make sure that my work will be unique and not repeated. seeing a lot of similar designs not giving uniqueness and make things look repeated even if they are not. so i always make sure to add my personal touch of my works to make sure i am the one in this field not another amateur. @maggot, when me and others told you to post your signature in another thread, we did that to avoid you from getting those notices. when you post in a thread of yours, you will get all the feedback for you and everyone will focus on your work. adding to that it is part of the rules i think.

post-106677-069875200 1282402508_thumb.pngThis is one I did a while back when I was trying to define something unique about myself. My interests and design interests.

post-106677-069875200 1282402508_thumb.pngThis is one I did a while back when I was trying to define something unique about myself. My interests and design interests.

it is really a good one zanzibarjones, i like your way of imagining things and designing. here i like that blue ribbon the most :) waiting for more of your works.