xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zanzibarjones

Hey There....

Hey all. I'm just a guy that is looking to interact with other people of like interests. I find it hard to find anyone out here in the real world that I can talk to, share my ideas, and creativity.So here I am. I am glad I get points for posting my thoughts. I hope the rest of you can appreciate them, and discuss them in an adult fashion. I have a lot of interests and a lot of knowledge, so I hope to become a very active member of the community. Thanks for having me :)

hi zanzibarjones,welcome in knolwedgesutra community, sharing ideas and thoughts is one of the main parts of the forums. we share, discuss and even argue sometimes, but we always respect and talk in a reasonable way. so start posting and you will find a lot who will react with you. have fun and good luck.

Well I have a keen interest in science, people, observations, computers, art, music, etc. I have an opinion about everything I guess, but you know what they say about opinions.I use to be part of the Xisto community way back in the day, but I lost contact with the board when i shut down.I was a very active member of that community and I hope to do so here as well.I went my the name Moolkye

In that case, welcome back, since the old Trap 17 is now newly renamed Xisto. Same old gang, different name. I'm glad to see we are getting some members back and new members, it's been pretty slow here this summer since the change and all the technical difficulities we had for awhile.

I have an opinion about everything I guess, but you know what they say about opinions.

Yes, I know exactly what they say about opinions. They are like belly buttons, everybody has one. I have certainly my share of opinions, some not so popular as others, But I'm stubborn and not likely to change any of them.
So.....how do you feel about dogs???

Well I have a keen interest in science, people, observations, computers, art, music, etc. I have an opinion about everything I guess, but you know what they say about opinions.
I use to be part of the Xisto community way back in the day, but I lost contact with the board when i shut down.
I was a very active member of that community and I hope to do so here as well.
I went my the name Moolkye

First - welcome back!

Second - Xisto was never shut down; it just got itself a new name :) Your old account Moolkye is still alive and I've just seen that you found that out too!

Last Active:Aug 18 2010 08:27 PM

So you can choose to continue from where you left off as Moolkye, or go on with zanzibarjones, or keep using both accounts - it's your choice :P

@ Sheepdog, love dogs. They taste better with BBQ sauce :) HAHAHAH couldn't resist :0 No I love dogs, I love animals, I have 3 dogs myself. 1 Lab named Otto, 1 Multi-poo Bailey and one Shi-Poo Ginger. Even though I love animals, my dogs know I am the man and they are the dogs. :)@Simpleton, yeah I saw that I could get into my old account. But isn't again forum rules to use 2 accounts for hopes of getting more MyCents? I would hate to break a rule on my return, ya know?Besides Zanzibarjones sounds so much coooooooler!

Edited by zanzibarjones (see edit history)

I see that you signed up 4 days ago and you have 54 post now. So I want to congratulate you because you really have this need to share you knowledge and you wil be rewarded for this because you wil have a lot of Mycents if you continue in this rhytm. Where are you from? What do you study? or Are you Working? Do you have Website projects? I want to know more about you because I see that you are very intelligent in your post because I have seen a few minutes ago the top posters wall and I see that you are in first place. So continue here posting and making richer the forum with your knowledge and comments. And of course welcome to knowledge the best post-to-host forum where you will found a lot of knowledge and a lot of Mycents to your hosting projects, too. So you have to read the rules, but I pressume that you already did it but if you donĀ“t you can found them in the first forum in the home of the forum and if you have questions there are a lot of moderators who are very good and they are browsing here a lot of times in the day so your answer will be submitted in a few minutes.Congratulations you are a good sharer, you wil be quickly a super member and start to be more respetable in the forum.Welcome here.Bye.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

@Simpleton, yeah I saw that I could get into my old account. But isn't again forum rules to use 2 accounts for hopes of getting more MyCents? I would hate to break a rule on my return, ya know?
Besides Zanzibarjones sounds so much coooooooler!

Lol yeah this one sounds much better; only downside is that you need to start form the beginning again in terms of post count. And if your myCENT problem is solved then you can enjoy this account completely :)

I see that you signed up 4 days ago and you have 54 post now. So I want to congratulate you because you really have this need to share you knowledge and you wil be rewarded for this because you wil have a lot of Mycents if you continue in this rhytm. Where are you from? What do you study? or Are you Working? Do you have Website projects? I want to know more about you because I see that you are very intelligent in your post because I have seen a few minutes ago the top posters wall and I see that you are in first place. So continue here posting and making richer the forum with your knowledge and comments. And of course welcome to knowledge the best post-to-host forum where you will found a lot of knowledge and a lot of Mycents to your hosting projects, too. So you have to read the rules, but I pressume that you already did it but if you donĀ“t you can found them in the first forum in the home of the forum and if you have questions there are a lot of moderators who are very good and they are browsing here a lot of times in the day so your answer will be submitted in a few minutes.
Congratulations you are a good sharer, you wil be quickly a super member and start to be more respetable in the forum.

Welcome here.

Bye.

Thank you for the welcome. And yes I try to be as informed as I can. I am not as well educated as others on here, as I made it through high school by the skin of my teeth. But that, by no way, means I'm an idiot, just lazy, or was lazy. Now I spend a lot of my time thinking and searching for answers to my own personal questions.

Yes I work, I am a computer geek by trade. Have been for going on 17 years. Taught myself everything I know. never had one class or course. Never took any special studies. Just had a great desire to learn, and no one in my area of the US could answer my questions, so I started just meddling with it. Breaking them down and building them back up.

I have several ideas for website projects, the problem in the past was I had no way to truly implement such ideas. But now, thanks to Xisto, I do. And hopefully with the amount of posts I can make per day, you will get to see some of those ideas come into fruition.

you seem to be doing quite well in terms of posting material and I see you are well on your way into becoming a super memeber and all. Its really impressive that you have come this far in such a short while. Carry on at the same pace and who knows you may be the next social networking or search engine giant. Especially looking at the fact that you have the zeal to learn and experiement with stuff. I share that passion you have to learn stuff. Many things I have taught myself and so many I am learning as I go along even at this stage in life because new things and new programming languages and additions to old languages are happening every time. I mean I have managed to do quite well with photoshopping images all self taught a little help from forums tolearn complex stuff but learnt the basics of editing and graphic document design on my own. I will probabaly be coming to you for advice soon as you seem so knowledgable and have probably had more experience or exposure than I have had. I am glad that there are people still like you who make an effort and not just a small effort as most people would be satisfied doing but you make a huge effort to achieve your goals and that is a wonderfull and rare thing. I am of limited creativity comapred to you but if you ever need any help and i can help or happen to be an expert in the particular area feel free to ask and if i can help I will definitely give you all the advice I can.It is really nice to see new members come on KS and take an active role in the forums and posting threads and answering threads. Keep up the good work buddy. Wish you all the best in your brilliant ideas. I for one would be interested to see and support as and were I can any site you build and make go live.Though its late, welcome to KS. I hope you enjoy being a part of our online family.