xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

Is This A Glitch? Or is that supposed to happen?

Nice find but as far as i see, i think its a glitch/bug. But i don't think its a "easter egg". I don't think Microsoft will put easter eggs in their software... well, if they did, they DEFINITELY won't code them into the "help software". Darn, that makes we want XP again haha

Definitely easter eggs. I guess these are the only ways that left for microsoft to keep their customers happy. Lol. I do have XP but i guess this doesn't happen in new XP SP3 update. Maybe help got overwritten and that's why i can't see this anymore.

Definitely easter eggs. I guess these are the only ways that left for microsoft to keep their customers happy. Lol. I do have XP but i guess this doesn't happen in new XP SP3 update. Maybe help got overwritten and that's why i can't see this anymore.

Really? You think they are easter eggs? Wow, i always thought Microsoft was a professional company and all that and that they wouldn't do "these" kinds of these... besides, that in my opinion is that "easter egg-ish" compared to the things done by other companies like Google and Youtube (before being bought by google).

well, i guess it is... Microsoft would have had the time and money to test these kinds of things.

Lol. What's wrong with easter eggs though ? I mean they do have powertoys and some hidden functionality which are only found by some MVPs after 2-3 months. For example, check some games in excel package i think there are 2-3 games in old excel suite. So yes, there are some eggs in software of microsoft. That's quite interesting as well. I don't think adding easter egg makes any company less professional.

Lol. What's wrong with easter eggs though ? I mean they do have powertoys and some hidden functionality which are only found by some MVPs after 2-3 months. For example, check some games in excel package i think there are 2-3 games in old excel suite. So yes, there are some eggs in software of microsoft. That's quite interesting as well. I don't think adding easter egg makes any company less professional.

I don't really find any real "problem" with them but when ever i think i of Microsoft, I think of a serious Bill gates in front of a computer, typing random equations and numbers... i don't really know why though :D It's probably the way they market it... even those Jerry Seinfeld advertisements don't help.

Microsoft does throw in Easter Eggs however this seems to be just a bug. Nice soundtrack for the video.. lol

I guess Microsoft thought I needed a new notepad whenever I clicked "related topics (or somethin' like that)". :PAs for the song choice, it was one of the random ones on this PC.