xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandice

Creepy Internet People hopefully I stopped him

This is not surprising at all. I have been on chats where it was obvious that a lot of pedophiles were in the room. Go into any teen chat and say that you are 13 year old female and just chat about how terrible your parents are, and the old men will start sending your private messages. I have actually tried it, and it on a chat called stickem and I got about 30 private messages within two minutes. I ended up on the site after I heard about the chatroom and the pedophiles there while reading on thread on a forum. The thread discussed how to make pedophiles send you money by posing as a child, and then after collecting their name, number, and ip address, and then follow a script as if you are a member of the FBI or some other organization that are out to get pedophiles. Although I never went got that far lol, I was shocked at how many pedophiles sent me nasty messages or sent me a message with their name and phone number. This was from posing as a 13 year old girl and simply acting like I was angry with my parents. You guys should try it, and you'll be completely shocked. There was also a guy on facebook who stalked my sister online. On her page it clearly says that she is married, but I guess the guy didn't get the message. He was from Turkey I believe, but you know the sex slave trade is active in a lot of Eastern countries, and also in many Western countries too. They did a television show where they investigated the sex slave trade in the U.S., and many people were shocked to find out that its a growing problem. I showed my sister how to remove him as her friend and she successfully removed him, so hopefully she won't have any more problems with him. This is not only limited to females, but males are becoming targets also, particularly young teen males. You have older men who come online and connect with these lonely young guys on an emotional level and exploit them. Also, there are older men online who connect with lonely single mothers in order to get at the children. Its really sick, and it goes to show that you have to be careful online. Predators know that a lot of people online have little or not social life, and thats a open door for disaster sometimes.

That's pretty creepy! What a complete wacko this guy is.
It wouldn't hurt to report him though. I think someone like that
just might continue trying to take advantage of people until he succeeds.
There's some sickos in the world unfortunately.

I've been on a BBS for a few years now and everything has been cool up until a couple of days ago. This guy, who I don't even know- I don't think we've ever even been in the same thread- sent me pictures of himself and... parts of himself. And then he asked for me to send him some of me!
"I want proof that you're really a girl", he said. :D

So I wrote back to him and said that I wasn't a girl, but a fake account of the most annoying guy on the board. I hope that worked!