xisto Community
HoRuS

Lost My Internet?

Heyhey,
I just wanted to say that my ISP is messing with me and disconnected me from internet... I'll try to be active on my family's pc's but I can't promise anything.
May sound corny but I miss this community allready :D

I'll be back whenever I can :D

(please visit my site :D )

Peace and ttyal

HoRuS

well dude hope you get active before your credit runs out, just warning ya dude. anyways take cares. :D

Thanx I will ;) LoL the thing about cable is, the tv is also on there so thats down too grrrr...No internet, no TV... Im gonna sue em :P Peace

Lol, when my internet went down, I went and bought a wireless adapter and connected to my neighbors network. Try that if you don't get it back sooner or later ;)

Haha great idea but my neighbour doesn't really like me :D Gee I wonder why lmao... Naw I was informed I was behind on paying ;) so when I got that solved I'm back in action...I wish I was my own isp :P Peace out

whenever my internet goes out, i just google "free internet *city name*" or "free internet *area/postal code*" and just use whicever one doesn't have software or banners to install.worked for me so far whenever my ditzy cable goes out.

whenever my internet goes out, i just google "free internet *city name*" or "free internet *area/postal code*" and just use whicever one doesn't have software or banners to install.

worked for me so far whenever my ditzy cable goes out.

53454[/snapback]

I tried to google that but nothing on there was free... Maybe here in Holland there is no such free service ;)

But how do ya deal with the modem then? Cuz i can only access internet tru my cable modem, so if i install other software the modem probably won't run on it...

But thanx anyways