xisto Community
Shahrukh

Please Review My Designs

Well,i got 3years of experience so.I like the design that is right now on your website because the idea is very original 1.(template on the post) I personally don't really like this.Why? Because it's only in "one" color and it looks kinda "dark" i don't know how to say you.2.I like this one,the way you designed it,but you should put something other for background something more fresh.3.I don't like this.It just don't not fit in my eyes :Pso,i tell you definitely the one you have now or the second(my opinion)

Well,i got 3years of experience so.I like the design that is right now on your website because the idea is very original
1.(template on the post) I personally don't really like this.Why? Because it's only in "one" color and it looks kinda "dark" i don't know how to say you.

2.I like this one,the way you designed it,but you should put something other for background something more fresh.

3.I don't like this.It just don't not fit in my eyes :P

so,i tell you definitely the one you have now or the second(my opinion)

Thanks for your opinions.
I also thought 1 to be too dark, 2 to be too empty and 3 to be too flashy.
Thats why I chose the one I currently have. I think the graphics need to be improved a bit though. Update on the way.

Update: New render online now.
Edited by Shahrukh (see edit history)

I like them ..Have you ever thought of selling your works online ?
I could see someone paying 5-20 dollars a template ....

Where's the fun in that?
As I stated in my intro post, I do all of this for fun. Which makes it more interesting.
I could setup a website to sell them. But then I would get greedy and make out as many designs I can without the thought of creativity or original ideas involved.
In addition, graphics are just my hobby and I want them to be just that. I will have a job soon and then I'll go really slow on the designing stuff (I am an auditor in the making).

It looks great,maybe too much shadows but it's great!

Yeah, I thought so too. Especially behind the links. They weren't supposed to be there.

i think the one is currently active is good but you need to choose another font, because the font you chose is hardly been read, you should pay attention to that.from the designs you posted, i think the first one and the last one are the best. the first design is elegant and relaxing, i liked the font in it and that logo near the font.the last design is more modern and attractive, i like the splatter red color and how it looks good with the background and you chose the right font too. so anyone of them will look great as i think. do your best and good luck.

i think the one is currently active is good but you need to choose another font, because the font you chose is hardly been read, you should pay attention to that.
from the designs you posted, i think the first one and the last one are the best. the first design is elegant and relaxing, i liked the font in it and that logo near the font.

the last design is more modern and attractive, i like the splatter red color and how it looks good with the background and you chose the right font too. so anyone of them will look great as i think. do your best and good luck.

Yeah. Many people have objected to the font. I'll change it.

Thank you for the compliments. I also thought that the 1st design was very easy on the eyes. And that the last one was pretty cool.
However, splatter designs are very common these days. That's why I haven't used that (yet). Maybe I'll add more things in it to make it more original.
As for the 1st one, I think it is the most practical one. But more suited for content pages, not the splash page.

Hey Shahrukh, your designs are really good-looking :) I liked the splatter design a lot. As you said, such designs are becoming common these days, but it's still good to see them anyway! Keep up the good work and hope to see more wonderful designs from you in the coming days. After you're done working on your site, how about designing something for Xisto perhaps? :)

Hey Shahrukh, your designs are really good-looking :) I liked the splatter design a lot. As you said, such designs are becoming common these days, but it's still good to see them anyway! Keep up the good work and hope to see more wonderful designs from you in the coming days. After you're done working on your site, how about designing something for Xisto perhaps? :)

Thanks.
Yeah. I've been thinking of a new of implementing it though. Lets see how that turns out.
Maybe I will.