xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pixee

Greetings From Australia

hi everybody :)i have made, like everybody i guess, my experiences with free hosting scams, and am actually determined to finally 'go serious' and buy both space and domain for a future blog project. before i go there, i would like to experience with wordpress as everybody seems so bl**dy fond of it, only the wp.com solution obviously doesn't allow for all the features, so i came across THIS solution, and I thought I give it a go. my "bush internet" (uncabled) is a bit moody at times, and i haven't quite figured out the topics on the forum. i am hoping to find info and exchange on this site, because i have many questions about hosting, wp, chosing a domain name, traffic, blog directories etc.. did i come to the right place ? B)

Abbbsolutely :) A few weeks back, I was almost exactly where you were. Just that I was more keen on the "figuring out" part than the hosting part. But yes, I'm sure you'd love it here the way we do. You can post almost any doubt you have and it'll be answered. Welcome to the community! And yes, I suggest you post here to enjoy the community part of it and not to earn for your hosting. That way, you'll enjoy it a lot more and find that you are never short of funds :)

Oh yes, I think you definatly came to the right place! I've been here for a couple years now, and I have to tell you, the folks here are very knowledgable about all that computer stuff, which is a big plus for me, because I don't know beans from apple butter about computers, and everybody has been very patient and helpful with me. I've learned a ton of stuff since I've been here.

you are absolutely in the right place pixee, if you want to create your own blog and don't know a lot, you can only post your question here, in the right category and you will find a lot who are willing to help you. besides, posting and discussing with others and sharing opinions will make you earn mycent that allows you to get a free hosting or a free domain name. so welcome here, do you best in posting good quality posts and have fun.

hi everybody :)

i have made, like everybody i guess, my experiences with free hosting scams, and am actually determined to finally 'go serious' and buy both space and domain for a future blog project. before i go there, i would like to experience with wordpress as everybody seems so bl**dy fond of it, only the wp.com solution obviously doesn't allow for all the features, so i came across THIS solution, and I thought I give it a go.

my "bush internet" (uncabled) is a bit moody at times, and i haven't quite figured out the topics on the forum.

i am hoping to find info and exchange on this site, because i have many questions about hosting, wp, chosing a domain name, traffic, blog directories etc..

did i come to the right place ? B)

Welcome to the forums pixee :) You have indeed come to the right place and as long as you have the patience to make good quality posts regularly, you'll enjoy the community and reap the reward in the form of some quality, free hosting! You can buy your domain and hosting from here and you won't regret your decision. So be active in the forums and soon you'll forget that you ever wondered whether joining here was the right thing to do! :P