xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Little Asterisk

Deviantart 's Muro Unleash your creativity ;)

So, while browsing the Interwebs recently (notice how I use "Interwebs" instead of Internet? :D) I stumbled upon (not via StumbleUpon) a nice little piece of artboard on DeviantArt, called Muro (not exactly sure why). It's like a drawing board, which has some nice and cool brushes for you to show-off on line. Of course, you need to pay for some of the brushes (Well, they've got to make a living, too...) but the actual application is free - which is good. I think the application is made in HTML 5, which means you most probably won't be able to access it if you're using a crappy old browser like Internet Explorer 8 (and below). So upgrade now, before it's too late! :DAnyhow, it's a nice little artboard which lets you send your work to DeviantART (at least that's what THEY say, I haven't tried it out) and export it as a PNG image (I think, the export process basically throws a new window with your image inside).And I almost forgot the link, which is http://muro.deviantart.com/ Have fun... I know I will. ;)

Yeah,i saw that too,that application is great and i really like the brushes :D just it would be great if there were some more tools and stuff,and if they make it like desktop application too.I know that i will have fun too ;)

never knew there is such a thing before, and they really have a cool tools right there. i had fun playing with colors and brushes in there :Dthank you little asterisk for sharing.

never knew there is such a thing before, and they really have a cool tools right there. i had fun playing with colors and brushes in there :Dthank you little asterisk for sharing.

Thanks web_designer for thanking me :D

And notice my new cool signature, huh? It's... Special!

P.S. I've been playing with this Muro now, and this is what I've done. I'm no Leonardo Da Vinci, but I looooove to brag (actually; I'm lying, but you won't be mad -- will you? :)):

post-101495-070302700 1281650141_thumb.png

Hmmm... Weird monsters, eh? :D

Thanks web_designer for thanking me :D
And notice my new cool signature, huh? It's... Special!

P.S. I've been playing with this Muro now, and this is what I've done. I'm no Leonardo Da Vinci, but I looooove to brag (actually; I'm lying, but you won't be mad -- will you? :)):

post-101495-070302700 1281650141_thumb.png

Hmmm... Weird monsters, eh? :D

you did a good drawing here even they are weird monsters, but butter than i did. i kept on drawing unknown shapes and trying things. and between: are you serious that you gonna make it your signature!!??? you will freak out visitors and other members :P .

you did a good drawing here even they are weird monsters, but butter than i did. i kept on drawing unknown shapes and trying things. and between: are you serious that you gonna make it your signature!!??? you will freak out visitors and other members :P .

Hehe, I am definitely going to freak out new members and visitors. :D But that way they'll know they shouldn't mess with me. By the look on your face I can see you're impressed by my genius... :D

Naah, only kidding - I'll replace it once I remember something smart. But signatures look cool and I must have one. :D

(P.S. This reminds me of one comic I've seen recently... Here it is: )

Posted Image

Right? :D

As for the shapes, that's what regularly happens to me. I just see these cool brushes and have no idea where to start, and than it all ends up being one huuuge mess of nothingness (that's a cool word, nothingness :D).

@BloodTake

Dankeschon. I mean... Grazie... Ummm. Thanks. :D