xisto Community
StormComes

Hello! I Am A New Member Here... And I Also Have A Question.

First of all welcome to the forum, The website features ad on the guest side of the forum. When you great good quality content people visit and will see the ads, The revenue goes to xisto to help support this site. It takes a while for your mycents to get to a high enough level to purchase something like a domain. However domains are yearly not monthly like hosting. The hosting is the easy part. Xisto owns Xisto - Web Hosting and there for can really host for free based of the number of paid customers. You will find on here a great staff along with good quality content. However for me I purchase my domains myself and I like to come here to contribute.

how does someone get a free "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; domain?

When you make posts they earn you myCENTS. The amount you earn depends on the length of the post, the quality of it, how popular it is, etc. Every so often your myCENTS are converted into credit in your billing account (you'll need to make an account on the billing site https://support.xisto.com/ using the same email address as you did for your forum account). You can then use the credit in your billing account to pay for hosting and domains. You can also add funds using slightly more traditional means such as a credit card or PayPal.

How is this possible, why do you do this?

Writing good posts benefits Xisto (the company that owns this website). They run ads to guests on the forums, and in forum pages that appear on search engines. If you write good posts that are popular, and therefore appear high up on search engines and attract lots of visitors (and therefore ad revenue) then Xisto can afford to direct a bit of that to you to spend on their services. The hope is also that you'll like the service enough to recommend it to other people, who would then pay for domains and hosting, generating more business.

Hello everyone! I have just registered and I hope that I will have a good time here, discussing, meeting people etc...
I have a question though, how does someone get a free "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; domain? How is this possible, why do you do this?

hi StormComes, welcome in Xisto community, we are always glade to get new members here with us. i hope you will have a good time posting and sharing others what you think of.

about why the site offers a fee hosting or a free domain name, it is because we exchange things in here. we post good quality posts that make the forums always popular and rank #1 in search engine and get mycent in return that allows us to buy a free hosting or a free domain name. so start posting to earn your mycent and then you could get your free domain name. enjoy.