xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badnewstravelsfaster

Youtube Stalker - Real Or Not?

I have watched quite a few of this guys videos (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), but I can't work out if it is for real or not. At times I think it looks a little too contrived. Perhaps it is a marketing gimmick for a film or an ARG? Or is he really a stalker?! What do you think?

Edited by badnewstravelsfaster (see edit history)

After watching a few of his videos, he seem a little crazy. He never shows his face or talks in the videos. Now that is alright when he is filming nature, but its kinda spooky when he video tapes his food or follows someone walking down the street without talking. He also video taped his kitchen with trash all over the floor, while in an earlier video it was clean with his tasty looking food on the counter. Kinda strange. It doesn't seem like he is doing it for popularity, but he only has two subscribers despite posting over 100 videos. However, maybe he just like video taping things. He may just be super creative.

Edited by Harlot (see edit history)

Even if he gets popular how he's going to use it for his profit ? I mean youtube will get tons of hits but what about his profit ? he wasted a lot of time and money in arranging this. It's not just popularity i guess little bit of boredom as well.

This is just ridiculous, the titles of the videos are just numbers so they have no way of ever being found on search and there is no info on any of them. All the videos are on 1080p HD which is the best possible on Youtube and they seem to have professional director skills and awesome effects/techniques. He/she definitely knows how to shoot these and the other people on the video seem to go in flow with this, so they are probably actors. My guess is that these videos are part of a Movie Making college project/work and some student is just uploading them for fun. It sure is creepy though, but no, it isn't real :)

I don't think it is for any objective project. If it were, for example, to be part of a college project, there wouldn't be a need to hide the camera or hide behind objects. The shame that some of his videos display implies that he is just recording things without anyone's permission.