xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freersguides

How Do I Get My Runescape Website On Google Search runescape and website

First you may want to submit your website to Google in order to speed up the process of you being listed. You can submit your site to Google by clicking here. Most likely, your website will eventually be picked up whether you submit it or not, but it is definitely easier for newly opened sites to simply submit it and therefore there is no guessing about when your website is going to be listed. I would also have to suggest that you read up on SEO and keywords. The primary thing that you should be focusing on is content. Instead of just focusing on guides, transform your website into a place that writes on a wide range of tips, hints, and strategies that can be used to succeed at the game. Write post on effectively trading or building skills. You know, cover every aspect of the game and brainstorm on particular problems that you faced when you first started playing.

The thing is that you need to write good content and have them keyword solid. From visiting the site, there are great guides, but it still looks like the site just began. I see only a few guides, and you could literally write hundreds of guides regarding Runescape. Assuming that you started the site not too long ago, don't expect to be high up on the Google search engine any time soon. Give your site time to move up through the SEO world. Good Luck.

I don't know what you are talking about, your site is already ON google. You can check by searching "site:freersguides.com" on Google. It shows up there but its only the homepage and it doesn't seem to have ANY meta data. You need to add meta keywords, descriptions, title tags and optimize it for your keywords to rank higher.

The more SEO-friendly your site is, the higher your SERPs will be -- which basically means that when people type the keywords of your site, for example "free runespace guides", the more SERPs you have, the higher the page of the search your site will be. Also, get a Google XML Sitemap for your site and submit it to Google, this will help get ALL your webpages on your site indexed and ranked.

If you have doubts on the SEO part, you can ask our member Anwiii, he is the SEO legend here :D