xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
babydog123

Hi All

Welcome Ba! I hope you like Xisto so far. I think i have already explained about the mycents system and help topics, so take care and make yourself at home!

hi babydog123, welcome here in the Xisto with us. we are all here like to help and support each other. so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.and have a good time posting and sharing others your ideas and opinions, enjoy.

Welcome Baby Dog! Like your nickname. Ok, face it, I like anything that has anything at all to do with dogs. It seems my entire life revolves around dogs. How about you, tell us more about yourself.

Welcome babydog123! Only 3 posts so far,eh? I hope you didn't get discouraged or something like that! Take your time to settle in and make some good posts and soon you'll be right in the middle of things and having a good time. So here's wishing you good luck on the forum :)

hithis is ruhi from NZ
i am currently living in Te Aroha
I am new to this forum

Welcome to the forums ruhi! Please create a new thread in the introductions forum announcing your arrival so that the members can welcome you properly :) Hiding your post inside another member's thread won't help much and it won't please the mods either..... Anyway, have fun in the forums and looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

Welcome to the forums ruhi! Please create a new thread in the introductions forum announcing your arrival so that the members can welcome you properly :) Hiding your post inside another member's thread won't help much and it won't please the mods either..... Anyway, have fun in the forums and looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

thanks for this
i really appreciate you

Welcome to K.S babydog123!!! Care to share your expertise and knowledge? This is just the right place for you!

Looking forward to see you in the forums. Take Care! :D

Hello Babydog123 Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA. How about telling us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

People here are friendly and helpful, so you should be very comfortable with this community. Study up on how things work here and enjoy your stay.