xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Please Don't Say Goodbyes...

Please don't say goodbyes…I truly hate goodbyes…Never thought it would be the word of my life…Once more.. I've been there …Standing alone.. Looking eye to eye to my beloved one…Saying the last words..Touching the last touch ..Feeling the last minute of your presence in my life…Passes so slow…So pain.. When my tears turned to rain..To feed up my empty soul with another sorrow ..When I have to be there …when I have to feel again the taste of your goodbyes…

I am impressed by your words.You are a emotional person.If you don't want to say goodbye ,nobody will leave you alone.as in your mind ,there is always a space for others,you will remember this forever even they are not living with you.So just be happy for your heart,you are so kind and god will bless you !You will never say goodbye for anybody because of your love for them!

thanks chini for replying that...and unfortunately it is sad words againand Guest_lihuahellen_*thank for your sweet words, and you are right. we could never say good byes to people we love if we keep on thinking of them and they still living in our hearts. thanks again i appreciate your reply guest :) .