xisto Community
johnyp

Online Resume Creator

Hello to all.I am looking for a script that will guide job seekers step by step to create a resume and then save it using persons name to a folder in root. I also need the person to be able to upload images ( diploma ) that will be saved in the same folder with persons name and jpg extension.Can you help me? Thank you

Hello to all.I am looking for a script that will guide job seekers step by step to create a resume and then save it using persons name to a folder in root. I also need the person to be able to upload images ( diploma ) that will be saved in the same folder with persons name and jpg extension.

Can you help me? Thank you

you are not asking for a certain script. you need a whole project to do all this work. and i suggest you to walk with it step by step. for example you should use a script for user login and use cookies to check it later when that user wants to make a folder or save its own resume, of course you will need a database in here to save the information of each user in it.
and you will need a form with check box and radio buttons ..ect to allow the user to chose how his resume will be. and a script to upload images to the user's folder...ect. i hope i could make things clear for you now, good luck.

You can ask one of those online creator sites if they will lend a hand.
I did a quick Google search and found https://resumizer.com/ for example.
Just a thought... :)

Hello to all.I am looking for a script that will guide job seekers step by step to create a resume and then save it using persons name to a folder in root. I also need the person to be able to upload images ( diploma ) that will be saved in the same folder with persons name and jpg extension.

Can you help me? Thank you