xisto Community
premeet01245

Learn Html HTML

A good resource is to check out W3Schools. They have comprehensive information to help you learn HTML and learn HTML5. The site is free to use, and where a large number of people start out learning.

The O'Reilly series of books are also usually excellent resources, and the ones below look like they would be a good start:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596101978.do
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596527327.do
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596806033.do

Learning HTML at a young age I found very helpful I think I was 6-7 when I got my first PC just playing lion king games or something, After that I got into web design when I was around 11-12 and started using the internet. I started search around the same as you have started to.. I found the search engine ask.com with the simple query "Learn HTML" very helpful it was in the order of basic to advance. 4 years on you get to my level making new websites all the time and making money from web design. Trial and Error my friend.

I find that the best way to learn is an hand on approach. Try starting your own website and fiddling around with an html templates. That is pretty much how I learned basic HTML. I found reading through page after page of html tutorials as pointless. Many didn't explain how to structure a website anyway. So I suggest that you just jump right into it, and try to figure it out first hand. Maybe you can use the tutorial sites as a guide. Html is so easy that pretty much anyone can learn the basics in a short amount of time. Its all about getting started. I use to use free builder websites and I was deadly afraid of HTML. One day I enabled HTML and ditched the free builder, and it was the best thing that I had ever done. :lol:

i support ravlkass in here, W3Schools is the best place to learn HTML on line in a fast and easy way. you can get it from this link http://www.w3schools.com/ they also provide you with live examples to see how to use tags and elements of HTML. good luck.

HTML is the very simple language. And it is basic to learn all other web based languages. The best option is Go to w3schools.com. This website will give you description about HTML tags in very simple language. And simultaneously you can learn other scripting languages such as PHP,ASP,AJAX etc.thank you.

If you want something really basic but extremely helpful then take a look at this site. On just one page it tells you the most basic information that you need to start off learning html.

The best way to learn it is to type what you see for yourself. Just open a notepad, type what you see and then save it as whatever you want to call it.html

Usually when you are setting up your own website, the main document will either be called home.html or index.html. There is soooo much to learn but there is loads of information out there. As per the previous suggestions w3schools.com is also very good however try not to get too overwhelmed by the amount of information.

Learn some html first until you become comfortable setting up a basic page, once you have that under your belt then you can look towards css.

CSS makes life a lot easier! But it really helps to understand the basics first. As you learn, if you get stuck or don't understand something, then I am sure there would be someone here who could help you out!

Good luck to you! I am also learning myself, there's something new every second in web design!

It seems the best to use a template. In the template the title and some other things can be changed. And in the body the content can be added. The forum doesn't allow to post html tags in a post, it seems. So it seems impossible to post an example of a template.

There are so many ways to go about this. First, do a search on Google or Ask Jeeves with the keywords: Html free tutorial. pick on any website that comes up. You should be able to get started there.

I find that the best way to learn is an hand on approach. Try starting your own website and fiddling around with an html templates. That is pretty much how I learned basic HTML. I found reading through page after page of html tutorials as pointless. Many didn't explain how to structure a website anyway. So I suggest that you just jump right into it, and try to figure it out first hand. Maybe you can use the tutorial sites as a guide. Html is so easy that pretty much anyone can learn the basics in a short amount of time. Its all about getting started. I use to use free builder websites and I was deadly afraid of HTML. One day I enabled HTML and ditched the free builder, and it was the best thing that I had ever done. :lol:

In which way I can make my one site? please suggest me.

In which way I can make my one site? please suggest me.

if you are a newbie i suggest you to use a content management system like joomla or drupal, just google these words and you will find everything including installation procedure. if your site is a forum you can test mybb. for all of these you need a host with php and mysql support (which are supported here).