xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

Need For Speed: World Online

Okay, I'm not sure if this goes in the right section, if it's not, Moderator or Adminstrator, please move this post if it's in the wrong section.Today is July 26, 2010, and I'm excited that tomorrow will be the first release to the worldwide so anyone can play. Couple days ago, you had to pay $20 to get a headstart and I was kind of sad that I had no money to pay so I could be able to play right away but on the bright side, it'll be free on 27th of July.What this game is basically about is that it's a bit similar to Need for Speed: Most Wanted, I've watched some YouTube videos and some map I've seen before. Need for Speed: World is online game where you get to race other racers, get away from cops, customize your car, and much more.If you want to know more about it, you can visit https://www.needforspeed.com/
But for right now, lets hope that my laptop can handle the game.

I had never heard of that game before but after reading the forums it does look interesting.One thing I highly dislike is that they claim it is a "free-to-play MMO" but you can only progress to level 10 for free (doesn't say how many levels there are total so I'm unsure). If you want to go further than that you have to pay $20 for the starter pack.

I had never heard of that game before but after reading the forums it does look interesting.
One thing I highly dislike is that they claim it is a "free-to-play MMO" but you can only progress to level 10 for free (doesn't say how many levels there are total so I'm unsure). If you want to go further than that you have to pay $20 for the starter pack.

Yeah I was a bit down when they said that if you want to pass level 10, you have to pay $20. I might be using PrizeRebel to buy it but depend if I really like that game. It has such a good graphics that would just make me want to get the game even more. Tomorrow will be the release date and I just can't wait to download it and start playing.

Yeah I was a bit down when they said that if you want to pass level 10, you have to pay $20. I might be using PrizeRebel to buy it but depend if I really like that game. It has such a good graphics that would just make me want to get the game even more. Tomorrow will be the release date and I just can't wait to download it and start playing.

That problem turned me off to the point where I won't even give it a shot. I feel like they are blindsiding players because anyone who doesn't read that ahead of time may end up addicted and have no choice but to pay, even under the pretenses that it is "free."

They need ways to get the game free -- like earn x experience or something and you can unlock the next level. They even did something like that on Dungeons and Dragons -- you can either pay to unlock more of the game or you can do dungeons and get cards that unlock the game for you.