xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cant Get Verification Email

For what ever reason I can't seem to get the forums to send me a verification email. Ive even looked in my junk folder and its not there either.

For what ever reason I can't seem to get the forums to send me a verification email. Ive even looked in my junk folder and its not there either.

That happened to me too.
The next day my account was deleted and I applied again using another of my email address (Windows Live) and it worked.

I did it even with a hotmail email and its still not sending the email to me. I've tired 3 different emails. And OF COURSE I FINALLY get the email 2DAY and my accounts been deleted and i cant get in so i have to reregister but i cant get the darn email

WOOHOO! I used a different email the second time and it worked. Yay! I guess it has some thing to do with yahoo?

Told ya. :)
I am not sure. I used by own email address (that is hosted by by web hosting company) and that failed as well, both for this site and Xisto (a partner site).
I guess there is something wrong with the registration script. Or maybe the spam filters of our emails were too tight.