xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Subliminal Messages In The Music

A long time ago we all have been witnesses of one rare phenomenon that happen when you play a popular song in reverse mode. This has been investigated and at the end all the evidence marks that the singers or maybe the producers of some popular songs in the music business use subliminal messages hidden in the songs. In the latin music business there are a lot of cases and all of them is proven the subliminal messages containing some satanic messages when they are play in reverse mode. For example in the popular mexican group named RBD there is a popular song named "Salvame" which popularity raises all the standards in mexico and latin america. Two years later, accidentaly in Chile some music students played the song in reverse mode and the discover was scaring. The song had a lot of subliminal messages:

1. The phrase "Salvame del olvido" in reverse mode said "El diablo me lleva" translate to English "The devil is taking me away"

2. The phrase "Amor es la palabra" in reverse mode said "Matar a Jesus" translate to English "Kill Jesus"

This was a great impact for the group and the producers but they deny all the acusations about satanic messages in their songs and suddenly six months later the group announced their separation forever.

This is only one case. They are a lot of artist people in the latin american business like Ricky Martin and Shakira who are linked with the use of subliminal messages in their songs and their videos.

But one of the most famous cases was the spanish group named the "Chicas Ketchup" or daugther of the tomatoe. They made a popular song that was the first in all the top 10 named "Asereje". The song was the number 1 in all Latin America and Spain and get a great place in some countries where the spanish is not a famous language like China and Japan. Eigth months later, the news revealed the mean of the chorus which contained tongue-twister. The catolic church call to all the religious people to burn the Cd´s and eliminate the song from the radios.

All the accusations was like following:

The song start with a boy named "Diego"(in some spain beliefs the name of the devil)who was a gitan party boy.

The song continue narrating Diego adventures where he get in to "Donde mas no cabe un alma"(Where else can not be a soul) understood like the hell that is full of souls.

Then de DJ in the discotec who see Diego play "el himno de las doce" (the anthem of the twelve)understood like midnigth when the devil returns to the hell.

Then the song chorus start with the following tongue-twister:

"Asereje ja de jede, de jebe tu re jebere sebiunouba majabi dan de jebere de buididipi"

Translated to the English all the song chorus in the reverse mode mean of the tongue-twister is like following:

"Making Christian heretics, to the delight of the evil angel and the cross of Calvary to make us pee"

All this charges against the group forced to its members to the separation. The group try to back to the music business but all the songs dont have the attention which Asereje has.

This phenomenon is really strange and some academics say that everything is used by the music producers to cause some addiction to the songs who listen one song can stop to listen to it all day long. The rock groups and the pop stars have some cases, too.

But there is more strange case. There is a singer in Puerto Rico named Don Omar who wrote one song named "El señor de la noche" (The lord of the nigth).

The story narrated in the song is like below.

The lord of the nigth is a human being, half-person, half-animal who have a lot of money and one nigth he go to a party where he gives to all the girls money and dancing he conquers to all the ladies. He kill to all the men who try to steal some of his women. He is in the discotec and the ligth is low and everybody in one second notes that he is half-animal from the navel down and all go crazy and he take three crazy ladies to pass the nigth with them.

The song have some satanic messages without need to play it in the reverse mode. But the strange is this: In almost 10 countries including mine, Honduras, there is one story about this lord of night. It looks to be real.

For example in 1999 in a honduras city named La Ceiba like witnesses said: "one handsome guy who said he was the spain prince, was all day long in one mall trowing to the air 500 lempiras bills($25 dollars which is a lot of money to be giving in my country)and a lot of ladies were behind him all day long. In the nigth he took the ladies to a famous nigth club and started to dance with them. Later at the twelve o´clock in the nigth, he trow a 500 lempiras bill to his feet and one lady went down to take the bill. In that instant the ligths in all the city turn off for 15 seconds and in the darkness in the nigth club everybody hear like a horse running with the particular sound, when the ligts turn on the girls who took the 500 lempiras bill saw his legs and the legs was of a horse. In that instant the ligths turn off again and the misterious never will be seen again. The girls suffered a nervous shock and was translated to the hospital where she died two daya later."

This narration is truth and you can found it in google like "el diablo en La Ceiba".

All this type of sublimal messages and strage songs could be evidence of satanic control in the music industry??? :( :( :(

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

While the musdic industry is very greedy,selfish and self serving

I don't think it could be called Satanic, although many would debate that.

Many songs have appeared to have backwards messages merely by coincidence.

"Strawberry fields forever" by the Beatles, and "Stairway to heaven" by Led Zeppelin

are two such examples.

I think it is a music industry evil that artists now purposely include

backwards messages in their music mainly to increase publicity and increase sales.

It is a gimmick really and a popular one. That's what the music industry is about though.

First sales, then music.

A long time ago we all have been witnesses of one rare phenomenon that happen when you play a popular song in reverse mode. This has been investigated and at the end all the evidence marks that the singers or maybe the producers of some popular songs in the music business use subliminal messages hidden in the songs. In the latin music business there are a lot of cases and all of them is proven the subliminal messages containing some satanic messages when they are play in reverse mode. For example in the popular mexican group named RBD there is a popular song named "Salvame" which popularity raises all the standards in mexico and latin america. Two years later, accidentaly in Chile some music students played the song in reverse mode and the discover was scaring. The song had a lot of subliminal messages:

1. The phrase "Salvame del olvido" in reverse mode said "El diablo me lleva" translate to English "The devil is taking me away"

2. The phrase "Amor es la palabra" in reverse mode said "Matar a Jesus" translate to English "Kill Jesus"

This was a great impact for the group and the producers but they deny all the acusations about satanic messages in their songs and suddenly six months later the group announced their separation forever.

This is only one case. They are a lot of artist people in the latin american business like Ricky Martin and Shakira who are linked with the use of subliminal messages in their songs and their videos.

But one of the most famous cases was the spanish group named the "Chicas Ketchup" or daugther of the tomatoe. They made a popular song that was the first in all the top 10 named "Asereje". The song was the number 1 in all Latin America and Spain and get a great place in some countries where the spanish is not a famous language like China and Japan. Eigth months later, the news revealed the mean of the chorus which contained tongue-twister. The catolic church call to all the religious people to burn the Cd´s and eliminate the song from the radios.

All the accusations was like following:

The song start with a boy named "Diego"(in some spain beliefs the name of the devil)who was a gitan party boy.

The song continue narrating Diego adventures where he get in to "Donde mas no cabe un alma"(Where else can not be a soul) understood like the hell that is full of souls.

Then de DJ in the discotec who see Diego play "el himno de las doce" (the anthem of the twelve)understood like midnigth when the devil returns to the hell.

Then the song chorus start with the following tongue-twister:

"Asereje ja de jede, de jebe tu re jebere sebiunouba majabi dan de jebere de buididipi"

Translated to the English all the song chorus in the reverse mode mean of the tongue-twister is like following:

"Making Christian heretics, to the delight of the evil angel and the cross of Calvary to make us pee"

All this charges against the group forced to its members to the separation. The group try to back to the music business but all the songs dont have the attention which Asereje has.

This phenomenon is really strange and some academics say that everything is used by the music producers to cause some addiction to the songs who listen one song can stop to listen to it all day long. The rock groups and the pop stars have some cases, too.

But there is more strange case. There is a singer in Puerto Rico named Don Omar who wrote one song named "El señor de la noche" (The lord of the nigth).

The story narrated in the song is like below.

The lord of the nigth is a human being, half-person, half-animal who have a lot of money and one nigth he go to a party where he gives to all the girls money and dancing he conquers to all the ladies. He kill to all the men who try to steal some of his women. He is in the discotec and the ligth is low and everybody in one second notes that he is half-animal from the navel down and all go crazy and he take three crazy ladies to pass the nigth with them.

The song have some satanic messages without need to play it in the reverse mode. But the strange is this: In almost 10 countries including mine, Honduras, there is one story about this lord of night. It looks to be real.

For example in 1999 in a honduras city named La Ceiba like witnesses said: "one handsome guy who said he was the spain prince, was all day long in one mall trowing to the air 500 lempiras bills($25 dollars which is a lot of money to be giving in my country)and a lot of ladies were behind him all day long. In the nigth he took the ladies to a famous nigth club and started to dance with them. Later at the twelve o´clock in the nigth, he trow a 500 lempiras bill to his feet and one lady went down to take the bill. In that instant the ligths in all the city turn off for 15 seconds and in the darkness in the nigth club everybody hear like a horse running with the particular sound, when the ligts turn on the girls who took the 500 lempiras bill saw his legs and the legs was of a horse. In that instant the ligths turn off again and the misterious never will be seen again. The girls suffered a nervous shock and was translated to the hospital where she died two daya later."

This narration is truth and you can found it in google like "el diablo en La Ceiba".

All this type of sublimal messages and strage songs could be evidence of satanic control in the music industry??? :( :( :(

Edited by networker (see edit history)

I no longer believe that all these singers are Satanic. Even if they are, I believe that it is being completely overblown by conspiracy theorist, which is what usually happens to every issue. Some nut comes in and start saying that the music industry is hiding aliens and literally sold their soul for wealth. Maybe they do worship Satan and hide aliens, but what evidence does anyone have to even come to that conclusion in the first place? I was talking to a guy at school a year ago, and he was telling me about the Illuminati and how the entire music industry is controlled by them. Hey, it may be true, but why was he so certain? He really had no evidence to come to such a conclusion other than a thirty minute YouTube video that was filled with propaganda. I had a brilliant history teacher who use to say, "The Mind is Delicate". That was one of the most truthful things that he said and it stuck with me. If you can convince people that the music industry is controlled by a Satanic group with a few thirty minute videos, the mind is definitely delicate. The amusing thing is that about a week after I talked to the guy about it, half of the school was talking about the Illuminati and the music industry. They begin to listen to the music backwards, but the funny thing is that despite the fact that they felt the music industry was Satanic, they continued to listen to the music. Some even said that they wanted to join the Illuminati...hahaha! There are so many conspiracies that I don't believe any of them without at least a small tad of proof. The Bilderberg Group conspiracy makes a little sense, or parts of it are believable. I say this because why would all these powerful people be meeting. What are they discussing and why it is behind closed doors? I am going off topic a bit, but the point is that I don't believe that the subliminal messages are necessarily Satanic or intentional.

I once heard that the Carpenters usually add Subliminal messages on there songs. I think the humor was just spread around by kids who want their parents to stop putting the carpenters on every Sunday on the way to church. I'm one of the people who spread this rumor around our area since the internet wasn't widely use around that time.The music industry is a very greedy industry but I don't think they are satanic may be some musicians are satanic but not the industry as a whole