xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

I Feel As If I Am Still Not Over High School

For reasons that I?m still not aware of, there are times when I feel like going back. It has been three years but I still remember the crazy shenanigans that our class did and the consequences that came afterwards. To remind myself of happy times with my classmates in high school, I have a large picture of my class glued on my bedroom wall. When I see this I remember that once upon a time, I was just a typical high school student who just happened to belong to a great class. My class didn?t always act as people had expected from us and because of that we got in trouble sometimes. We did try hard to fit in but we decided to leave it as it is and just stand out. One thing that I?m proud of about my class in high school is that we did things that please us instead of doing things that would please others. We were ourselves and we didn?t try to be cool or superior. We became friends even if we don?t see eye to eye sometimes. Now that high school is over and some of my classmates had gone to different schools in the country, we try our hardest to remain friends and we are hopeful that we would see each other again in the near future. *sigh

Haha, well I'm still in highschool myself :D so i'm living the fun life. always driving around causing mayhem. if there is one thing i remember well from middle school (which i regret) it had to cheating the whole year in my math class. this was in 8th grade.. and i had a cheating society with a couple friends. I mean, im considered a smart kid.. because i skipped the 1st grade. and since i've been accelerated i've become purrty lazy. anyway! we cheated the whole year of algebra.. and on the final we involved the whole class. and ONE IDIOT forgot to memorize THE ANSWERS and made a cheat sheet. of course, he got caught.. and then my two friends and i got blamed for leading it. so we didn't graduate on stage.. but we did crash the graduation in ninja suits!! hhahhaahh! man i remember all the crazy groups i made during middle school. now i'm trying to straighten up and become super-successful. who knows? maybe this forum will watch me grow up. :D anyway.. (kinda off topic but,) cheating is bad. now i'm taking saturday classes so i can catch up and learn everything i need to know from algebra, geometry, and alg. 2. :D

Well who isn't, I mean highschool is where all your teen experience are lived. For me, it was the funnest time of my life, actually it was the peak of my life hahahahaha. I got to play badminton with all my friends, share laughters, and all my friends really fun to play with. Now, most of my friends are to busy doing their projects from their colleges. Hhhh...I am wondering when will we be able to create a time machine. hahahaha....

well im still in high school i still have a year and half left...i cant wait to graduate, it was fun but now my school is so boring a lot of ppl left and its not really too much fun anymore, so i wanna move to college, im bored... plus school work sucks IB is soo hard... its retarded... i wish i could finish off all my studies and be free, well i will have to get a job but oh well...