xisto Community
rvalkass

Photoshop Tennis #3

i added some more violent in there ;), made that robo holding two knifes and a hammer.

haha, i started with roses and butterflies and end up with knifes and a hammer :lol:, this is your faults guys :D

Posted Image

Nice WD! I can't believe you are the same person who added butterflies... P.s. I love the jack knife on its left hand!

i added some more violent in there ;), made that robo holding two knifes and a hammer.

haha, i started with roses and butterflies and end up with knifes and a hammer :lol:, this is your faults guys :D

Seems like us boys (and girls :P) stumbled upon texas Chuck Norris' Cottage? What are the odds of that? :D This game loading screen is now 100% CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED! ;)

Posted Image

xDDDD, since I made this a loading screen to a game two days ago, I thought that I would put it onto a computer screen. Maybe the next person can edit the vista taskbar at the bottom. It also looks like whoever is playing the game seems to be getting cheating with CE. Hopefully this will provide more room for photoshop tennis since the loading screen was getting a bit packed. Now, you have the entire desktop in your hands :)post-104375-050269900 1279667814_thumb.jpg

you are right ArcticCode, there is no end :) and this makes me use my imagination and come up with this, hope i didn't ruin the game on you guys ;)

Posted Image

Sorry, I just couldn't face that Windows desktop any more...
post-7593-091881100 1280481045_thumb.jpg

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

good work rvalkass, i hate vista too :P thanks for changing it, and i really loved that KS you added instead of START in windows :) .

good work rvalkass, i hate vista too :P thanks for changing it, and i really loved that KS you added instead of START in windows :) .

he didn't add 'KS' thats just a K and its part of the theme. :D at least i think so... i could be wrong :P

major appointment guys, turns out that the 'game' was actually just a billboard inside another game... specially the Santa CLAUS Christmas edition of the widely popular 'PROTOTYPE' game. I spend a huge hour doing this lol....

I wanna play both games XD

P.S. - AT LEAST SPIDER MAN IS BACK! WOOHOO!

Posted Image

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

i can't see the image of deadmad :( is it only me? or anyone else also couldn't see it ??i really want to see what did he add to the image, that took him an hour to be done :) . check it please deadmad.

i really loved that KS you added instead of START in windows :) .

he didn't add 'KS' thats just a K and its part of the theme. :D at least i think so... i could be wrong :P

It's not windows at all. His desktop environment is KDE. I'm more of an xfce guy so we are naturally rivals. However we come together with our mutual dislike of windows. I was actually going to edit the image to make it look like windows was running in a VM under opensuse with xfce, (but I was too busy to do it in time). I believe TF was going for more of a wine look with the hybrid windows/linux screenshot.

Either way, this post is FAR too late for anyone to actually bother reading since what it's referring to is on the previous page. So, in that case I suppose I'll just stop here and move along. Nothing to see here.