xisto Community
deadmad7

I Love It When...

'I Love It When...' is really simple game in which you say something that you love about your life or anything in general.

Here are the Rules -

You must post in a simple way and you MUST include 'I Love It when...' if you are going to post in this topic. So, please don't spam in it or anything.

For example you can say -

I love it when... I get up in the morning and it's only 4 am and I go back to sleep :P

or

I love it when... I make friends with a random person.

So, when you start out, you make a comment on ANY of the 'I love it when' that comes before you and you get to post your own. :P

Ok, I'll go first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love it when... everyone on a bus suddenly starts singing the same song. (spontaneous bus songs FTW) ;)

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

oh, chini i love shopping and having new cloths. so maybe we could go shopping together, someday ;) now, i love it when, i open my wordpress dashboard and find a nice comment from a reader,this really make me smile :) .

oh, chini i love shopping and having new cloths. so maybe we could go shopping together, someday ;)
now, i love it when, i open my wordpress dashboard and find a nice comment from a reader,this really make me smile :) .

It makes me smile too! That's why I posted a 'nice' comment on your site! check it out ;)

I love it when... my dog puts his head out the dog door when I come home :P

I love it when... my dog puts his head out the dog door when I come home :P

haha.. I wish my dog did that!
(sorry.. 1 point is too less.. I put my 3 best :) )

I love it when....

- I go to a place and find my friends waving at me.
- I arrive at signal just when it go Green
- my customer switch from shared hosting to dedicated server

XD can write a 10000 more.... I dun want to steal the fun. :)

- I go to a place and find my friends waving at me.

are they waving goodbye hoping you'll turn around and leave? :) j/k opa! :)

i love it when i am at the computer and my dog comes up and puts his tennis ball in my lap telling me it's time to play :)

I love it when...People go on forums and call other people "stupid," "moron," or other derogatory names; especially when the person throwing out those names can't even differentiate between simple things like "your" and "you're."

oh rpgsearcherz, i do hate cursing, but i don't mind calling one of my best friends a stupid when he/she acts like a one :P i love it when...i enter the forums and see members talking in a warm and a funny way :) , i really love it and this brings joy to my heart for hours.

I love it when...People go on forums and call other people "stupid," "moron," or other derogatory names; especially when the person throwing out those names can't even differentiate between simple things like "your" and "you're."

RPG, please read the rules of the thread before posting. You are supposed to respond to someone's 'I love it when...' before you post your own. ;)

i love it when...i enter the forums and see members talking in a warm and a funny way :) , i really love it and this brings joy to my heart for hours.

Hahaha... I was gonna say that one... but you beat me to it and you made it even more cheesy. :P
I love it when... i see the smiles on my teammates face even when we lose a game. B)

I love it when... i see the smiles on my teammates face even when we lose a game.

i would love see you play deadmad, and lose :D .

i love it when, i took some photos and i look great in them :) .

i would love see you play deadmad, and lose :D .
i love it when, i took some photos and i look great in them :) .

We aren't that bad! :lol: We win a lot too!

Are you gonna post some of those pics lol :P

I love when... I take a perfectly good picture and photoshop it and then the person gets mad at me :)

We aren't that bad! We win a lot too!

haha, i hope so...

Are you gonna post some of those pics lol

never, not after a million years ;) .

I love when... I take a perfectly good picture and photoshop it and then the person gets mad at me

yeah, it feels good and evil, i didn't do that to anyone before, but i started with anwiii, and he liked them all the time :) which makes me feel good :) .

now, i love when...i cook something and not burn :D

now, i love when...i cook something and not burn :D

Then that means that you cook better than me! im lucky if i don't burn my noodles in a microwave oven! :)

I love it when... somebody cheers me up by making me laugh when I'm crying :blush:

I love it when... somebody cheers me up by making me laugh when I'm crying

I don't know why, but I think that'd really annoy me. Of course, I wouldn't know because I have yet to feel an emotion other than contempt and blissful joy. :)
I love it when... Someone invites me on holiday to another country so I can be free of my parents and Britain for about a week.

I don't know why, but I think that'd really annoy me. Of course, I wouldn't know because I have yet to feel an emotion other than contempt and blissful joy. :)
I love it when... Someone invites me on holiday to another country so I can be free of my parents and Britain for about a week.

Hahaha! You always want to get away from Britain dont you? B)

I love it when... I purposely get lost by getting off a bus in the wrong side of the city :P Sunday adventure for me! :ph34r: