xisto Community
fermin25

I Don?t Want To Pay My Hosting Plan My debt is huge

Hello, recently I started to post again in the forum and I have earned like $6 in Mycents but I want to know something because my debt to recover my hosting plan is huge in part of it because I have no time to post all the day.Ok I have a logic hosting plan valued in $1.95/month and this is not a huge amount of money but recently happened something that I could imagine. The xisto system auto-renewed an old .com domain name that I don?t use anymore am I was waiting to leave it free and dont pay for it anymore. I didn?t knew that the system auto-renew the domains so I have to pay for the renewal...But I want to know if I can don?t pay for it and my logic plan and buy a new logic hosting plan.I wait your answer.

Hello, recently I started to post again in the forum and I have earned like $6 in Mycents but I want to know something because my debt to recover my hosting plan is huge in part of it because I have no time to post all the day.
Ok I have a logic hosting plan valued in $1.95/month and this is not a huge amount of money but recently happened something that I could imagine. The xisto system auto-renewed an old .com domain name that I don´t use anymore am I was waiting to leave it free and dont pay for it anymore. I didn´t knew that the system auto-renew the domains so I have to pay for the renewal...

But I want to know if I can don´t pay for it and my logic plan and buy a new logic hosting plan.

I wait your answer.

Send in a ticket or PM OpaQue. If the domain is already re-registered though I think it's too late.

Just for future reference, read over your account information -- you even get reminders before your domains run out (at least 5 that I remember -- starting like 2 months prior).

First you've to uncheck "auto-renewal" to hosting plan and domain name if you don't want to continue it. You can do this in Xisto - Support billing site. Now that it's too late for for renewal reversal still you can send support ticket to xisto and undo the changed. I'm sure you'll lose one months hosting fee and domain name fees. But other than that rest of the hosting fee money will be given back to your account. Make sure you set the "renewal" to manual instead of auto-renewal.

The xisto system auto-renewed an old .com domain name that I don´t use anymore am I was waiting to leave it free and dont pay for it anymore. I didn´t knew that the system auto-renew the domains so I have to pay for the renewal...

Domains are always set to auto-renew by default. You can change this in the billing area for each domain if you don't want to automatically renew them. Unfortunately, once a domain is renewed you can't recover that cost. You can always try selling the domain on to someone else though to recover your costs if you don't want the domain though.

As for cancelling your logic plan, send a support ticket and see what they can offer you. If you are in debt on the invoices however, then they will likely want those paying for before they'll let you take out any other plans.