xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

So I need some credits(and maybe rep points?), and I decided I'm going to write a deep post!I am wondering what you people have planned for the life ahead of you. Also, do you have set goals that you're planning on achieving? If so, what are they? I know, we all plan on doing something or being someone when we are really young.. some of us actually become that person. but as my mom told me, 'you don't always get what you want.' Anyway, post up what you feel.Me myself, I'm 14 going on 15.. and when i was four, i wanted to be a power ranger. so i was enrolled in martial arts. :D Since then, i currently have 2 black belts in 2 different arts. i have 39 golds/1st places and one bronze medal. i also though i was going to be a nurse because i have 5/6 aunties who are all nurses(and one is a pharmasist), and so is my mom. but my one uncle told me i didn't have to be what they are. (he does finance or whatever) Now, I just have martials arts and martial art videos as my hobbie. I currently share an ebay bussiness with my best friend. so i'm insterested in the bussiness field now. I was thinking about becoming a pro counter-strike play (because i prollie could be [Cal-M Pride!]) but i know that my family wants me to go to college. :D So now i dedicate an hour of my time everyday to studying for the SATs (even though im 14 in the 10th grade) I've realized now that the key to succeeding is to have your priorities straight. There's time for studying, school, girlfriend, games, going out, working out, sleeping, eating, and whatever. :] whoa, i guess i kinda went off topic?-so leave comments with your thoughts and opinionsthanks.

I think the goal for the rest of my life is to go to MIT and then be a proffesionaal programmer in like php or something and in fact I kind of do that already but I plan to do it when I an adult also. But I will probably have to wait a while because im still only in junior high so for now I just need to focus on my school work and ace the next couple of years to finaly reach my goal at clledge and then to go on in life. :D:D

my goal in lifelet me see. well i want to go to college. and study criminal justice. the go back to college and study meteorology. that way i can pick out which career i want. lol. Actually i think my true goal in life to is stay married and have a nice happy family

Hehehehe...easy my goal in life is to raise a great family, having a loving wife with two bright children, and of course having a great job, hopefully I will be a highly-paid famous expert multimedia designer (always wanted to be...)...oh and having a reunion with all my school and college mates and see how they are doing...Pretty straight forward huh....

My goal in life... hm..Well, next year I will be attending Sam Houston State University in the fall. I'm going to major in Computer Science....I plan to take over Microsoft and turn Windows into Doors!My plans include my girlfriend. She is attending SHSU also and plans to major in either Fashion Design or Interior Design. She isn't exactly sure yet.I also plan to start a life with my girlfriend and move to California after college. :D

...I plan to take over Microsoft and turn Windows into Doors!

50925[/snapback]

lmfao! good one..I HAD to comment that reply, just WAY to funny. hahaha im cracking up! well that's a pretty cool goal. Anyone else?

My short-term goal is to learn as much as I can about PHP and MySQL and to be accepted in a good company for my OJT this summer. Also to continue being an Honors student and still be in the Dean's list after this semester.My long-term goal right now would be to graduate in College on time and have a good job that gives sufficient pay to put food on the table and a few extra to buy me knick knacks. I'm thinking of getting married and having children too but I'm not closing my doors to anything at the present.

Lets see...I know its overused and kinda lame, but i would like to be a game designer. i was just surfing through various mod sites, and looking at how things were done. tried some basic things... and it seems really interesting, and somewhat easier than i thought(o_0) so basically, im going to end up going to one of those game design graduate programs after i go through college...

My goal in life, and everyone's, I think, is to end up happy, or at least completely content. It's what everything boils down to, more material possessions or knowledge, etc... to try to be more happy or proud of oneself (or make others less happy). I don't care if I end up a starving artist or anything as long as I'm happy/content there, as long as I *like* who I am. I don't really know what I want to be right now, but what I will be... On the good end of the spectrum, I will become rich and famous for computers, or on the bad end, I'll become a homeless bum.

what you liek martial arts and stuff? I did that for like 3 years after my mum forcing me to go... icried and cried she still forced me to go i was like what? 9!I want to have a job relating computers I don't really mind as long as in the technology area etc... I love designing things but am not half as good as other people. I've just turned 14 and I'm revising for my SATs aswell which is in a month or two... we also have to ICT SATs whatever it is our school applied for.... Anyways when I was about 8 I remember wanting to be an inventer and soemtimes I still do.Everyone wants to be a graphic designer, games designer or programmer and I'm scared that I'm not good enough... some people my age are already doing that stuff and I haven't even started in the basics yet.... there are so many people out there TONS cleverer and better than even though they are the same or younger age than me..So I decided if I can't get into that business I'll probably be some kind of tramp in the streets... I go to a good schoool probably too good for me and everyone in my school are ULTA SUPERIOR interlectual people and all are way too clever and then there's me who is dumb and don't even know how to spell interlectual..So my future is uncerten because I'm scared to have a MASSIVE ambition and not succeed... and fail...but I do really want to be what half the forum want to be which is to do with web design etc..

My goal in life is to be good at something, and enjoy my life. I'd like to have a wife, maybe kids, but I may noever marry. A thing I'm thinking of being is an engineer, I'm in precal and chemistry 2 right now,(freshman) and everyone is saying with those skills I could create something yadda yadda, and all that. I'm thinking of being a lawyer, even if a whole lot of people will hate me, I'm very manipulative sometimes.

My ultimate dream is to be able to pursue what I want to without succombing to materialistic pleasures. Yeah, I'm 17, but I've realized that love is the one thing that can truly make me happy. Basically, I just wanna marry my girlfriend, move to a tranquil place up north, and pursue my lifelong passion of architecture. Have a few kids here and there, get my daily runs in, feel good about life in general :D It doesn't take much for me to be satisfied. It's kind of relieving to know I've got everything planned out...even though not too many people would be inclined to take me seriously...hehe. Little do they know! :D

Wow your doing so much more than I am even at my age of 17. I really should be like you studying 1 hour each day in preparation for the SATS or ACTS. I'm such a bad person. lol. In life i plan to make a great impact on someone. Maybe if I am lazy but I want people to know that being lazy like me isn't a good thing. Well i'm trying to do something about it now. lol. I plan to become a doctor in the near or far future and help people to the best of my abilities. I don't know I just like talking with people well atleast not the grumpy ones. Oh settle down and have children and make them be geeks. lol