xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #12 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still no expert on judging sigs but I somehow like rvalkass's sig out of the three - it seemed to be perfectly balanced than the other two and the lighting seemed just right too.

well, in general all the entries are good. tramposch, your entry is good but you do better than that usually, deadmad's entry is better but too much lights make it look a little fade, and rvalkass's entry in spite of all these fires is the best in my opinion so i will vote for rvalkass. good luck for everyone.

well, in general all the entries are good. tramposch, your entry is good but you do better than that usually, deadmad's entry is better but too much lights make it look a little fade, and rvalkass's entry in spite of all these fires is the best in my opinion so i will vote for rvalkass. good luck for everyone.

Oh! Thanks for the critique.. I posted a fixed version of my signature here.

@rvalkass - would you might attaching your render? I would like to see how it is... looks like a cool one!

@rvalkass

I love yours the best. But I find that the fire is... umm .. too 'fire'y :D Pour some water over it (metaphorically) and yours will score double points :)

The fire is the BEST part about the signature! He did a really nice job about it and if he 'pours some water over it' than it won't look realistic AND it could ruin the balance of the signature.

@rvalkass - would you might attaching your render? I would like to see how it is... looks like a cool one!

Sure. I didn't make this render, and I can't remember where I found it online unfortunately. It's just been sat on my PC waiting to be used I guess.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

@rvalkass

I love yours the best. But I find that the fire is... umm .. too 'fire'y :D Pour some water over it (metaphorically) and yours will score double points :)

It was a difficult balance to strike, but I eventually decided that even though it looks blown-out and over-exposed, it looks slightly more 'real' (if that makes sense). I did try to turn down the brightness of the main fire ball, while keeping the glow, but I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the result.

The fire is the BEST part about the signature! He did a really nice job about it and if he 'pours some water over it' than it won't look realistic AND it could ruin the balance of the signature.