xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

Login Data Incorrect [resolved] ComputingHost (Xisto)

That's a strange one. Did you try copying and pasting the password from the email instead of typing it out? Sometimes a typo may occur without your notice. Otherwise try using a different browser, or try clearing your cache. This kind of error doesn't appear much though I think someone mentioned it once....keep us updated.

hmmm, this is weird too i guess. but since you asked for changing the username and password and when entering them you received the same error, then the problem as simpleton said, either in your browser or in your keyboard ;) . so try the options that simpleton gave you and as a last option check the capslock in your keyboard if it is on.

You should PM OpaQue and tell him to look up your password in the server -- its usually stored in a encrypted format called SHA-32. So, just take that code and decode it through a SHA-32 decoder and it should tell your password. Then just type it in or if something is wrong with your keyboard, copy and paste it into your password box.

You should PM OpaQue and tell him to look up your password in the server -- its usually stored in a encrypted format called SHA-32. So, just take that code and decode it through a SHA-32 decoder and it should tell your password. Then just type it in or if something is wrong with your keyboard, copy and paste it into your password box.

I don't think such a lengthy procedure is necessary until it's confirmed that it was a temporary error. If none of the above suggestions work, only then should the admin be disturbed :lol:

Well I found out the problem.When I type my email, it saved my email so I just type my password after that and after about 30 tries, I realize that my email, it said jlim637@gmial.com instead of jlim637@gmail.com The "i" and "a" were switched and it was kinda hard to see that.