xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thugnature

What Games You Guys Play Now

Jst yesterday evening i installed Star Wars Kotor II, i tried it for about 2 hours its a pretty good game but it can get pretty slow...i just want a lightsaber...instead they give you a viroblade... :D

darn! i want half-life two so bad!! i don't currently play any "new" games. but once my friend (slash) clannie comes back from thailand i'll have a buncha half -life 2 packages. (for use and for sale) I'm really digging Counter-strike: source. .. i played it @ a lan center.. freakin' awesome. i needa upgrade my comp if i wanna play it tho. *props*

well, im currently playing "Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto" or cof cof english "The legend of Zelda: The Windwaker" *O* it's my favorite GC game!!! i love it im taking the pictures, for the gallery OoO, and im also playing "Luigi's Mansion" haha i like it, but i love more the graphics of Windwaker, the childish look that they give the characters is so cute!

ooups...long time im not playing the games :Dbtw i just like cars racing games like need for speed - nfs, formula-1.so i have steering game pad for that.the other game.. dont like, mostly bored

Well, I am currently playing a lot of games.1. Gunbound Online2. Crimsonland3. The Sims 24. Counter Strike: Condition Zero --> I am very addicted to this game5. Need for Speed Underground 26. Well I am going to try another new games if I am interested...

The games I like are always game that do not need plenty of involvement. Say first person shooting games and first personal shooting games are my favorite. I am still (you may laugh at me) playing Warcraft III (Frozen Throne). Not the campaign, but the online battles and offline battles. It is a good way to pass time, especially when you fighting difficult enemies.

I Like playing games like Halo and Halo 2(XBOX) ;) I also like counter-strike 1.6 and Condition Zero and Half Life 2 (PC) :P I also liek playing Need For Speed Undergound 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2) :D

My favourite game is Age of Empires. Yeap the all series but i like Age of Empire II: the conquerer expansion. Though i also play other strategy games such as Warcraft III. I wish our country had gamer competions as in others countries so that gamers like would be interest in much bigger games.