xisto Community
Shahrukh

Hello, World! from the guy whose name is written over to the right

welcome Shahrukh in Xisto, we are happy to get another creative member with us :) i can see that from your site even it needs more work. so do your best, join the community and have fun, good luck.

I really like your main page there. I suck at graphical stuff so I have to deal more in the coding than anything. It'd be nice to have skills like that, lol.And welcome to our group! Maybe we can teach each other some stuff.

Welcome to the forum, Shahrukh! You've got a good-looking site; you just need to fix the insides that's all :D I hope you have a good time over here and if you have any problem you can open a thread in the relevant forum and one of our members will rush to your help :) So feel free to go around and make some quality posts. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

to be honest, i seldom looking at the name on the right side. usually i just go inside and read the post, then AFTER that i'll look the name of the poster on the LEFT :Panyway, your site's home page is good. i hope i can try to make one splash page with style, but too bad i can't do much coding and thinking to make it with welcoming images only or something :)but it is quite messed up i guess, some of your sub directories simply doesn't have any index page and the islam/namaz/Namaz/ sure is funny (why don't you move the Namaz to namaz?). oh... and the blog is still empty too :oanyway, welcome to the community, Shahrukh! we will look forward for your posts :D

A hoy Matey! Welcome to me magical motha ship of KnowledgeSutr', before ya begin your journey -- take a lookie at me help boy here, he'll answer all me questions. Ya better post em some good mycen' post or ya gonna walk me plank. Aaaarr!

Thank you, everyone, for the greetings and the compliments to the site. Yes, it is pretty messed up.I redesigned it recently and have not had time to put things in their appropriate places.The folders without an index page are so for a purpose: I can upload stuff in them and not have to update the page, since I don't have much time these days.The namaz/Namaz thing is Mac's iWeb's fault. I made that page in it just to test it out. And later didn't like it.I haven't corrected it yet because I will upload all of the working site after my exams (2 months from now). I'll have more time then.I can help with anyone's graphical designing, coding or any other problem. I make a lot of splash pages just for the fun of making them. I can make one for anyone else too.

Thank you, everyone, for the greetings and the compliments to the site. Yes, it is pretty messed up.I redesigned it recently and have not had time to put things in their appropriate places.
The folders without an index page are so for a purpose: I can upload stuff in them and not have to update the page, since I don't have much time these days.

The namaz/Namaz thing is Mac's iWeb's fault. I made that page in it just to test it out. And later didn't like it.
I haven't corrected it yet because I will upload all of the working site after my exams (2 months from now). I'll have more time then.

I can help with anyone's graphical designing, coding or any other problem. I make a lot of splash pages just for the fun of making them. I can make one for anyone else too.

For splash pages you mean like in Flash, right?

And what would you want in return for creating one for someone? After I'm finished with a couple projects I'm working on I plan to start an educational site. Not sure how long that'll be though.

For splash pages you mean like in Flash, right?

Flash, image, html - I can do them all. :)

And what would you want in return for creating one for someone?

Hmmm...nothing. :)
I do this for fun.
Which means no commitments either.

Flash, image, html - I can do them all. :)

Hmmm...nothing. :)
I do this for fun.
Which means no commitments either.

Ah, cool. Well I'll let you know when I decide to embark on my very long journey, lol.

Ah, cool. Well I'll let you know when I decide to embark on my very long journey, lol.

Sure thing. And in case you can not contact me on these forums for any reason, you can have my email address, if you want.
I always like to help people, whenever I can easily.

Sure thing. And in case you can not contact me on these forums for any reason, you can have my email address, if you want.I always like to help people, whenever I can easily.

Oh cool. If you PM me that would be great. When I start my project I'll find something to give you in return for the help, BTW. If nothing else it'll be a link to your site and full credits to you in the opener, :).

Oh cool. If you PM me that would be great. When I start my project I'll find something to give you in return for the help, BTW. If nothing else it'll be a link to your site and full credits to you in the opener, :).

That would be great. Have sent a PM with the address.

So we have a welcome addition to the forum - great way to introduce yourself Shahrukh :) You'll feel right at home in here!

Thank you. :)
I am sure, I will.