xisto Community
Torch89

Best Online game? Which is your favourite Online game?

i actually havent played ut2004 yet... going to get it soon i guess. is it better then the earlier ut games?

i haven't really played any of the older UT games, but i think it must be better than them (they added onslaugh mode) . to be honest, it would still be a great game even if the only mode in teh game was onslaught! lol

BF:V Tiberian Aftermath Mod! what? not out yet? ok then homeworld 2. *you sure TA isnt out yet?*C&C Renegade was good untill all the cheaters showed up.Other than that bf1942 Desert Combat mod.

My favorite online games are Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and Call of Duty. Starcraft is probably one of the greatest online games ever and Warcraft 3 has awesome custom maps. Return To Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory are just great WW2 online FPSs, that also feature classes which most WW2 FPSs don't. And Call of Duty is just spectaclar.

MU Online is my choice, as its totally free (at east for now) and its purely online. Ragnarok Online is too childish when it comes to graphics and visual effects, at the same time too complicated in terms of the game system for an immersing gameplay.