xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Referral Earnings How are Referral Earnings Calculated?

This was sparked from the MyCents discussion but I felt others may want to know this as well.We know the site has a referral system, and that your xisto account is linked to your forum account. So what would happen in this situation:1) You refer someone who creates a xisto account under your referral2) They then join the forums and link their accounts3) They earn enough for hosting4) They get a hosting package/domain using their mycentsI'm wondering which of the following would happen:a) You get nothing since it was paid via mycentsB) You get cash additions since it was still a subscription/purchasec) You get mycents for the referral since it was paid in mycentsI'm asking because you noted that later on you plan to "bridge" mycents and the referral system. So what happens with those in the meantime? Is there any distinguishing in terms of referral earnings between those who paid in cash and those who used mycents?

I think you should receive the same bonus as if they purchased them selves. But this could only be possible if forum used advertisements, and was making money for people who posted. I dont see any ads on this site and that really shocks me. I personally think you should at least get some mycents.

I think this a kind of obvious question here, if you decide to EARN their myCents and transfer to their Xisto account, that means it gets CONVERTED to actually money (us dollars). So when they BUY the hosting or domain, they will be actually using currency to buy it, so of course you get the money from the referral. There is something you need to understand here -- mycents are NOT free, you are EARNING your myCents here -- and OpaQue is not doing charity work here by giving you free hosting, all the mycents are actual xisto money. and all the money is generated by Google Adsense and Kontera.

I think you should receive the same bonus as if they purchased them selves. But this could only be possible if forum used advertisements, and was making money for people who posted. I dont see any ads on this site and that really shocks me. I personally think you should at least get some mycents.

There are advertisements but not for members. If you log out and look at the threads/site you'll see there are both banners and in-content links.

Like I said.. Im not gonna discuss much about this.However, I m planning to HAVE a separate REFERAL system for the forums alone. which will give Bonus MyCENTS to members for referring new members.I never mentioned anything about the "existing referral system" at Xisto - Support.com/billing being bridged with Xisto.

Like I said.. Im not gonna discuss much about this.
However, I m planning to HAVE a separate REFERAL system for the forums alone. which will give Bonus MyCENTS to members for referring new members.

I never mentioned anything about the "existing referral system" at Xisto - Support.com/billing being bridged with Xisto.

really? I thought in that post you WERE referring to the Xisto - Support.com/billing being bridged. Wow, you should have been more CLEAR in that thread... which just makes this thread useless.