xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #12 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from July 3rd (The day of this post), and will close July 10th (next Saturday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle

Deadline: Saturday, July 10th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Sorry for delay was vacationing :)

Any questions? good luck.

Wait a minute... I thought you said that you were going to wait tell OpaQue 'mass-mailed' everyone. I posted all the sigs I had because you said that... Now i have to make some more... :(

Wait a minute... I thought you said that you were going to wait tell OpaQue 'mass-mailed' everyone. I posted all the sigs I had because you said that... Now i have to make some more.

hard luck deadmad :)
but do your best deadmad, i am waiting for another good signature, you are progreccing everytime, so keep going ;).

I'm personally not all that happy with the end results, but it'll do.

well i think it is good, but you usually do much more better. so i will assume that this is a negative side effect from your vacation ;) .

good luck for all of you guys.

Here is my entry:

Posted Image

I'm personally not all that happy with the end results, but it'll do.

Hey! Your back :D Nice signature and great effects. I don't know why you are all unhappy with the results, it looks terrific! Though, you could always make improve to your work. But it seems like you could clear up something things like the render is not blending with the bright background because it is a dark render and the line thing that comes from the middle to the right... what the heck is that? Otherwise you could have made more of those and placed them! Love the numbers though! Great work!

If you guys could wait a day or two before starting the SOTW, I'm sure I can join, so it doesn't turn into a battle between Tramp and Rvalk! :D

Sorry, whole pile of unfortunate events delayed me. Here is my entry:

rvalkass i can't see your image, even i tried to download it but i got an error, so please re uploaded it, or check it and tell me what you see, maybe it is just me i don't know.

@deadmad, i hope you could participate i would love to see what you will post in here, do your best.

maybe it is just me i don't know.

it may just be you because i see his sig perfectly fine. it's spiderman! :)

rvalkass i can't see your image, even i tried to download it but i got an error, so please re uploaded it, or check it and tell me what you see, maybe it is just me i don't know.

I can see it just fine. Here is the path to it: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png
I have checked again and it's still there and working perfectly :P

it may just be you because i see his sig perfectly fine. it's spiderman! :)

The Spiderman one is Tramposch's! :P

THANKS! for waiting people! I'm finally done with my sig for the SOTW. I call it the 'Iron Mad' -- a ironman to battle tramp's spidey. The ultimate showdown :D

Posted Image

It's an ALL-AMERICAN sig with bright red, blue and white. I guess you can say that I had fun making it lol.

@rvalkass - nice entry. What's the character's name called? and game (if it is a game)?

I can see it just fine. Here is the path to it: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/I have checked again and it's still there and working perfectly

i can see it now, sorry about before maybe the error in my browser, and thank you for the link. i like it, it is so touchy with these fire effects :) . good work rvalkass.