xisto Community
anwiii

I Lost 3 Posts why should people even waste their time?

in the last 24 hours, i have been posting, but 3 of my posts were never recorded. i spent about 1/2 hour for those 3 posts that were never recorded. basically, i would hit reply, write a response, and hit the post button. after that, i noticed my posts never showed up! this is getting ridiculous. this forum is getting to be a waste of peoples time and effort. i don't care about the excuses anymore. there is more wrong with this forum than people who's posts aren't showing up. EITHER FIX THIS PLACE OR CLOSE IT DOWN. you have new users coming here for free webhosting and domains and they can't even get them. it's false advertising! this place is suckering people in for the traffic knowing all too well that the credit system has been messed up for over 2 months now. new users can't even get what they came here for! this is insulting not only to new users, but to old members. and anyone who is supporting this forum is supporting the fact that new users are getting SCREWED!so fix the darn forum or close it down.....or better yet, sell it so someone who knows how to run it properly and fix all this mess can do it and leave the members more satisfied than they are now!so personally, i don't want to be wasting my time if i spend a lot of time trying to post and it never gets recorded. how ridiculous and frustrating!

Notice from opaque:
Title Changed

Yeah, I have no issues with the slow/broken MyCents but I have lost around 10-15 posts in the past couple days now. They seem to be going through (as my maximum posts goes down) but there is no error or anything -- they just flat out do not even post.I have also noticed that some posts that do not go through are not in bugged threads (as other people's posts end up showing up still, yet mine never does).

You're telling me. This is what I had to go through in the last 15 minutes. I try to log on to Xisto, the page refreshes, I'm still a guest. I try again, it works. I click View new Posts. Doesn't work, so I sign out and try it as a guest. It works, shows new posts. So I right click a topic and save this URL because I plan to reply to it, I log in. Attempt to log in that is, once again it takes at least two attempts to successfully log in. No errors, basically just refreshes the page without logging me in. So now I'm logged in on the main page. I paste in the URL for the topic I wanted to read (this one), and what do you know, I'm logged out again. I log in again, and type a reply. I click Add Reply, "ERROR!" You are not logged in (or whatever it says). I try to log in and once again it takes more than one attempt to successfully log in.That's how much work it took just to write this short reply. That's how bad KS has been working for me since the upgrade, and the reason I never post or reply anymore. It's too frustrating. Sometimes my posts don't even go through. I don't experience this on any other forum and I've been on quite a few forums. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I actually logged in to some forums.. they actually keep me logged in longer than 30 seconds. I don't know how many other people experience this, but this is a pretty forum-breaking problem to me. Forget the mood modules and stuff, I just want basic forum functionality. I want to be able to LOG IN. I want to be able to type a reply, knowing it will send. I don't know much about forums so I don't know if this is a problem with this particular version of IPB or what, but man, it needs fixed by someone.

calm down guys, the forum in a mess the last three days, almost because opaque edit or adding modules in the background. and i know it is frustrating and annoying to deal with that, especially for the new members. i ?had a bad time posting here too, ? i even couldn't send pms yesterday? but i always save things by copy the post or the pm before click on the post button? ;). a little trick used to do.??keep on this thread up to make opaque see it and give us an explanation.

in the last 24 hours, i have been posting, but 3 of my posts were never recorded. i spent about 1/2 hour for those 3 posts that were never recorded. basically, i would hit reply, write a response, and hit the post button. after that, i noticed my posts never showed up!

Where were they posted? In certain sections it seems now that individual posts need to be approved (not just new topics). Unfortunately, with all the upgrading being done to the forums, the staff have lost the power to approve posts or see hidden posts for the time being. If this is the case then your posts have been recorded, but you won't see them until the staff get the ability to approve them again.

If that is not the case then you've found a serious bug. Try to replicate it, find out under exactly what conditions it occurs. Then report it in the forums so Buffalo and OpaQue have their attention drawn to it.

I don't know how many other people experience this, but this is a pretty forum-breaking problem to me. Forget the mood modules and stuff, I just want basic forum functionality. I want to be able to LOG IN. I want to be able to type a reply, knowing it will send. I don't know much about forums so I don't know if this is a problem with this particular version of IPB or what, but man, it needs fixed by someone.

I'm having the same problems with logging in. It seems to be related to the settings this forum is applying to its cookies basically being wrong in every sense. To get around the "View New Content" being useless, go to the forum main page, scroll to the bottom, and use the "Today's active content" link.

calm down guys, the forum in a mess the last three days

calm down? haha i am the one who started this thread. personally, i wont calm down until things get fixed around here. 3 days? the forum was messed up ever since the new upgrade, wd. it's just one thing after another. when something gets fixed, something else gets buggy. what do the admins expect, be patient forever? hope the forum gets fixed one day after a year? it's already been two months. ok ok ok....i can be patient for a couple weeks. a month is stretching it.....but it's been TWO MONTHS now.

oh....we just put new colorfull balls and a dinasaur at the bottom of the page. ohhhhhhhh and we can choose a mood! wow! what about all those things that need fixing? about about all the new users who are complaining and leaving because they are confused and not collecting mycents as PROMISED?

so yea....people want me to calm down? people want to shut me up because they don't like hearing the truth? then fix the darn forum PRONTO! or people will be hearing more from me. that should at least get some motivation in getting some crap fixed around here before this forum gets a bad reputation by it's own hands and bad choices...

and mods don't even have mod powers now.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been what....2 weeks now where the only mods are 2 admins? buffalohelp can't even do his job correctly and opaque is too busy coding some more colorfull balls. how anything is getting done around here is beyond me.....oh wait....very LITTLE is being done......well that better change.....

I agree...and personally, so is the Activity Simulator...for the guests..that's messed up. Why think that over 1952 guests and like 2 or even 1 member is logged in? That's bullcrap.OpaQue, there's no use having poor Buffalo with limited (or VERY limited, to almost nothing) administration permissions...if you trust him as an Admin then TRUST HIM TO HELP YOU !! Maybe then you'll get it done more quickly. This site is going so down the drain. And seriously, OpaQue, get rid of the Activity Simulator. Invision Power Services are way more popular than this site, and they don't even have any simulated activity from a mod...

calm down? haha i am the one who started this thread. personally, i wont calm down until things get fixed around here. 3 days? the forum was messed up ever since the new upgrade, wd. it's just one thing after another. when something gets fixed, something else gets buggy. what do the admins expect, be patient forever? hope the forum gets fixed one day after a year? it's already been two months. ok ok ok....i can be patient for a couple weeks. a month is stretching it.....but it's been TWO MONTHS now.

oh....we just put new colorfull balls and a dinasaur at the bottom of the page. ohhhhhhhh and we can choose a mood! wow! what about all those things that need fixing? about about all the new users who are complaining and leaving because they are confused and not collecting mycents as PROMISED?

so yea....people want me to calm down? people want to shut me up because they don't like hearing the truth? then fix the darn forum PRONTO! or people will be hearing more from me. that should at least get some motivation in getting some crap fixed around here before this forum gets a bad reputation by it's own hands and bad choices...

and mods don't even have mod powers now.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! it's been what....2 weeks now where the only mods are 2 admins? buffalohelp can't even do his job correctly and opaque is too busy coding some more colorfull balls. how anything is getting done around here is beyond me.....oh wait....very LITTLE is being done......well that better change....

hmmm, you are really in a crappy mood today  :). 

i know the forum s in a mess for whole two months anwiii. and i know you wouldn't talk like that if you don't care about the forum and everyone in here. but the problem of couldn't posting properly started a few days ago, before i could post properly. i know your point anwiii, and what are you trying to do, and i really admire your intentions here, you and everyone else who still in the forum in spite of all the mess in here and errors, because all of us we can only leave the forum and not post until  things fixed again. like many do and did and they have all the right to do that. 

but still say, we should calm down and deal with things in more patient. and keep on do our part even in the hard way and expect opaque to do his too. we can't accuse him saying he is wasting his time making balls or moods signs, we both know it won't take long to be done. and i am sure he added that mood signs to make things more fun in here for us, who are still in the forum till now. but in the same time, we could push him and encourage him to do his best, and of course posting our opinion honestly to annoy him  ;) .

also, i do agree with you on moderators privileges should be return as soon as possible. this forum can't be run properly only by two administrators who may enter the forum once a day. and opaque should 've been known that.  

in the last 24 hours, i have been posting, but 3 of my posts were never recorded. i spent about 1/2 hour for those 3 posts that were never recorded. basically, i would hit reply, write a response, and hit the post button. after that, i noticed my posts never showed up! this is getting ridiculous. this forum is getting to be a waste of peoples time and effort. i don't care about the excuses anymore. there is more wrong with this forum than people who's posts aren't showing up. EITHER FIX THIS PLACE OR CLOSE IT DOWN. you have new users coming here for free webhosting and domains and they can't even get them. it's false advertising! this place is suckering people in for the traffic knowing all too well that the credit system has been messed up for over 2 months now. new users can't even get what they came here for! this is insulting not only to new users, but to old members. and anyone who is supporting this forum is supporting the fact that new users are getting SCREWED!
so fix the darn forum or close it down.....or better yet, sell it so someone who knows how to run it properly and fix all this mess can do it and leave the members more satisfied than they are now!

so personally, i don't want to be wasting my time if i spend a lot of time trying to post and it never gets recorded. how ridiculous and frustrating!

I know where you are coming from, when ever I post something, i hit the reply 'POST' button and then it refreshes the page and my posts don't even show up, they are not getting recorded like you said, even where there is no moderation required to post.

This FORUM is getting OVERBOARD with 'SILLY' excuses like 'wait 2 more weeks' or 'calm down, the admins are working very hard to solve it', I'm just sick of all the nonsense as you are. I have seen many peaks of users (like hundreds) of new users who just post, then except for their myCENTS to show up, and then leave when they don't. and what's up with 'k'KS, why the extra k that has never been fixed? Why the new mood thing that OpaQue probably purchased while he should have been coding (ok, hes not a slave, but we don't need moods) and everyone is crying for fixing the myCENTS, every SINGLE DAY for the past 2 MONTHS.

Then came the excuse of '80%' and that it was time for 'beta testing' and that BETA testing never came in the month that was been said. After that 'these silly modules aren't working' and other stuff that they made up. Just feeding us lies, not exactly lies but big excuses, the ones that they shouldn't tell to members, especially the ones that think that the forum is part of there routine/life. I'm just sick of these excuses, i wish for once someone actually said the truth around here, just say 'ok, we messed up and we need your help to fix it'.

You're telling me. This is what I had to go through in the last 15 minutes. I try to log on to Xisto, the page refreshes, I'm still a guest. I try again, it works. I click View new Posts. Doesn't work, so I sign out and try it as a guest. It works, shows new posts. So I right click a topic and save this URL because I plan to reply to it, I log in.
That's how much work it took just to write this short reply. That's how bad KS has been working for me since the upgrade, and the reason I never post or reply anymore. It's too frustrating. Sometimes my posts don't even go through. I don't experience this on any other forum and I've been on quite a few forums. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I actually logged in to some forums.. they actually keep me logged in longer than 30 seconds.

I don't know how many other people experience this, but this is a pretty forum-breaking problem to me. Forget the mood modules and stuff, I just want basic forum functionality. I want to be able to LOG IN. I want to be able to type a reply, knowing it will send. I don't know much about forums so I don't know if this is a problem with this particular version of IPB or what, but man, it needs fixed by someone.

You think this problem just starting AFTER the upgrade? I have been having this really annoying problem since I started posting in this forum, almost 8 months again, I have tried everything you can imagine, changing browsers, clearing cookies, and it didn't even work after i formatted by computer, then I just knew that this forum was messed up in the codes. The same exact problem except the '30' seconds problem, for me, either it works or it doesn't. Except it happens less now then before.

calm down guys, the forum in a mess the last three days, almost because opaque edit or adding modules in the background. and i know it is frustrating and annoying to deal with that, especially for the new members. i had a bad time posting here too, i even couldn't send pms yesterday but i always save things by copy the post or the pm before click on the post button ;). a little trick used to do.
keep on this thread up to make opaque see it and give us an explanation.

C'mon Web_designer you actually think that this has been going on since 3 days ago, its been happening 2 months -- heck even before the upgrade, something is just messed up and just please just express yourself here, you don't have to seem 'happy' and stuff about it, you can tell us how you actually feel and i doubt that you have this calm the last 2 months in the forum... and that this is just ridiculous trying to copy and paste, I'm going to post this reply im typing right now, and if it doesn't show up, screw it, im not going to write it all over again.

buffalohelp can't even do his job correctly and opaque is too busy coding some more colorfull balls. how anything is getting done around here is beyond me.....oh wait....very LITTLE is being done......well that better change.....

Yep, what i hate more than the people who make the excuses is the people who accept it, and web_designer is just eating it up (no offense here wd). And i just can't be patient any longer, I HAVE A HUNCH that even IF the myCENTS get fixed, there is going to be side effect to it , something else is going to get messed up and in a endless cycle, and it all started with the change of a name from Xisto to Xisto, i guess that Mr.Trap is getting his revenge now...

I agree...and personally, so is the Activity Simulator...for the guests..that's messed up. Why think that over 1952 guests and like 2 or even 1 member is logged in? That's bullcrap.
OpaQue, there's no use having poor Buffalo with limited (or VERY limited, to almost nothing) administration permissions...if you trust him as an Admin then TRUST HIM TO HELP YOU !! Maybe then you'll get it done more quickly. This site is going so down the drain. And seriously, OpaQue, get rid of the Activity Simulator. Invision Power Services are way more popular than this site, and they don't even have any simulated activity from a mod...

WHAT??!?!?!?!! This forum actually uses a activity simulator? Well, that just ruins it's reputation even lower and lower. I always that those where actually 1952 guests online, now i know better LOL I'm getting pissed now, I thought it was real people the WHOLE time.

And thing about OpaQue not trusting other staff and doing all the work by himself, really dude? You actually don't trust a 'stupid' (not really stupid but 'silly') little IPB script to people you actually pay, I say if they steal it -- sue them. At least please split the work half/half with another person, and get it done quickly.

hmmm, you are really in a crappy mood today :).
but still say, we should calm down and deal with things in more patient. and keep on do our part even in the hard way and expect opaque to do his too. we can't accuse him saying he is wasting his time making balls or moods signs, we both know it won't take long to be done. and i am sure he added that mood signs to make things more fun in here for us, who are still in the forum till now. but in the same time, we could push him and

No, I really don't think hes in a 'crappy' mood he is just pissed off :P Like I am, and I'm not pissed off at everyone, only at the forum. a

And the thing about the google balls, mozzila dino.... are those even necessary? Is OpaQue trying to associate google and Mozilla to xisto? and some how keep the new users from leaving, and if he is, it's not working. And also the mozilla link has a affiliate link and account it to, the company makes money everytime someone clicks on that, thats just MESSED UP and it rips off the members.

hmmm, you are really in a crappy mood today  :). 

well i was semi kiding about the balls and dino and mood thing but i was trying to make a point that there is a lot to do here, opaque doesn't even know half the problems and there is no prioritization going on. i mean, are we to assume the most important things are going to be done last?

now who is trying to teach patience, wd? :) i AM patient, but that is besides the point. i am going to speak out now because enough is enough. i have all the patience in the world. that is the truth....but when it comes to other people, they don't and i see their points and i will support those people even if they don't have patience because in my opinion, enough time has past where this forum should be free of bugs and be running smoothly except for maybe the implimentation of the mycents system which i don't fully understand the complications. things should have been pre planned and thought ahead of time and they weren't. BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE and the same mistakes are happening. nothing is being preplaned. if they were, we would be able to actually post and veiw new content rather than seeing new balls or dinos haha. i mean it's so ridiculous it's actually funny and i am laughing right now because it IS funny in a sad kinda way.

deadmad- wd isn't a pushover. she is just a very polite and understanding person who sees all sides. she is not blunt nor is she rude....just a little more respectfull in her words she uses. it's a very good quality but also a quality people take advantage of. what i also know about her is that she is a very smart person and would never flush her blog down the toilet in the shape the forums are in now. she's very dedicated in what she does so i do know that in the back of her head(even though she doesn't say it), opaque is wrong, the forums are a mess and things should be in the process of being complete and she is just as irritated as other people.

now me? i am not her. i don't need the reputation she has or wants and i am not just speaking for myself but everyone here who is afraid to speak 100% of their mind and as long as buffalohelp has marked me as some clown and some rude guy who doesn't care about this place or it's members or the admins, i might as well live up to that part.....making sure i don't break the rules ofcourse...but that never really stopped buffalohelp from exceeding his powers of responsibility. so yea, i don't mind being the bad guy who will speak out for almost 100% of the active members here

and look at poor rob. he logs in every single day! he already admited he doesn't post as much as he wants to because of how things are right now. the only thing really saving this place right now is the chat room opaque didn't want to implement in the first place. lucky he did because this place would me more of a ghost town right now. heck. even the chat room doesn't work fully but i would hate to complain about that too right now.

and btw- i am not in a crappy mood because of the forums and i am not speaking out right now because i am in a crappy mood :)

C'mon Web_designer you actually think that this has been going on since 3 days ago, its been happening 2 months -- heck even before the upgrade, something is just messed up and just please just express yourself here, you don't have to seem 'happy' and stuff about it, you can tell us how you actually feel and i doubt that you have this calm the last 2 months in the forum... and that this is just ridiculous trying to copy and paste, I'm going to post this reply im typing right now, and if it doesn't show up, screw it, im not going to write it all over again.

well really i don't know about you guys. but about me i got errors in posting and my post disappears but not for the whole two months, that's what i am sure of. this problem is happening from time to time but certainly not the whole two months. but i can say that i switched to opera instead of firefox because the forum works fine on firefox and the chat room too.

and deadmad, i am expressing myself here by stating my opinion. and i am not happy about what is happening in the forum but i am patient and see things from another point of view. and i am completely calm deadmad, do you know why?

because i keep on coming to this forum not because only posting or sharing ideas or getting mycent. but also because i have friends here, i want to see them and know how they are doing and talk to them, and i will keep on coming here even if this forums mess thing up much more. 

in the same time i am trying to understand opaque and what he has been through for fixing the code, i understand him fully because i was there before, where i should finish a job in a specific time but the code messed up and i should repeat everything from the beginning, so i was stuck once or more with a lot of errors in a code and everyone around me were complained and wanted results. and believe me this makes things even much more worse. i couldn't concentrate, and had to deal with the directors who still asking for answers even they don't know how the database works. it was really a bad time, therefore i understand and give excuses.

ep, what i hate more than the people who make the excuses is the people who accept it, and web_designer is just eating it up (no offense here wd)

are you hating me now  :(, and i though we are getting along well.

deadmad- wd isn't a pushover. she is just a very polite and understanding person who sees all sides. she is not blunt nor is she rude....just a little more respectfull in her words she uses. it's a very good quality but also a quality people take advantage of. what i also know about her is that she is a very smart person and would never flush her blog down the toilet in the shape the forums are in now. she's very dedicated in what she does so i do know that in the back of her head(even though she doesn't say it), opaque is wrong, the forums are a mess and things should be in the process of being complete and she is just as irritated as other people.
now me? i am not her. i don't need the reputation she has or wants and i am not just speaking for myself but everyone here who is afraid to speak 100% of their mind and as long as buffalohelp has marked me as some clown and some rude guy who doesn't care about this place or it's members or the admins, i might as well live up to that part.....making sure i don't break the rules ofcourse...but that never really stopped buffalohelp from exceeding his powers of responsibility. so yea, i don't mind being the bad guy who will speak out for almost 100% of the active members here

and look at poor rob. he logs in every single day! he already admited he doesn't post as much as he wants to because of how things are right now. the only thing really saving this place right now is the chat room opaque didn't want to implement in the first place. lucky he did because this place would me more of a ghost town right now. heck. even the chat room doesn't work fully but i would hate to complain about that too right now.

and btw- i am not in a crappy mood because of the forums and i am not speaking out right now because i am in a crappy mood :)

I never ever EVER said that WD was a 'Pushover' i just thought she was taking it abnormally 'happy' and not angry about it or anything, i mean who is that good? Well, now we know :P

Well, you are not the only one who 'speaks for others' many, many people including me have been complaining stuff like this and making 'mad' threads for a while now, I guess now is the 'tipping point', i wonder how OpaQue will react now?

and deadmad, i am expressing myself here by stating my opinion. and i am not happy about what is happening in the forum but i am patient and see things from another point of view. and i am completely calm deadmad, do you know why?
because i keep on coming to this forum not because only posting or sharing ideas or getting mycent. but also because i have friends here, i want to see them and know how they are doing and talk to them, and i will keep on coming here even if this forums mess thing up much more.

in the same time i am trying to understand opaque and what he has been through for fixing the code, i understand him fully because i was there before, where i should finish a job in a specific time but the code messed up and i should repeat everything from the beginning, so i was stuck once or more with a lot of errors in a code and everyone around me were complained and wanted results. and believe me this makes things even much more worse. i couldn't concentrate, and had to deal with the directors who still asking for answers even they don't know how the database works. it was really a bad time, therefore i understand and give excuses.

I really know what OpaQue is going through, i really really do, he is trying to code something important for his company while the customers are gawking and complaining about it being late, I can understand that much. But we really have a reason to be pissed off as he and you (because you support him :D) have to right to defend himself by saying that 'modules aren't working' or 'im learning it', because from what I know, you can pretty much learn EVERYTHING you want about IPB from the coding to the very base of it, even in 2 months-- or the almost 6 years since this forum started. This really shouldn't be taking this long, no matter what kind of program it is. But the other reason i am mad (its not because its in my name :P) is because that he CHANGED the name of forum when the VOTES where like 5:20 against Xisto, and how he said that it was his website... thats why.

are you hating me now :(, and i though we are getting along well.

ok, I knew this would happen thats why i said 'no offensive', i just said that because you were supporting OpaQue while he is CLEARLY bringing down the forum. I just thought that you should 're- evaluate' why you support him so much, I never said 'i hate web_desiger' LOL

i have disabled rich text editor. Please check if this fixes the POSTING issue.MyCENT issue - When I say, Mycent I mean only mycent and not the forum. Please understand, All mycents will be recorded. If you think you lose mycent now, don't post. I will send a MASS email about all NEW FEATURES and UPDATES once I m done.@Anwii - How can you make SAME mistake consecutively 3 times. I really love the fact that you like to hang out at this place more than other members, but if your post fails once, then I expect you to save your POST in notepad. Rather than venting it out.. I am sorry, but this POSTING issue was something I was unaware of.Flood Control Problem - This was fixed when issues were reported and I was under an impression that forum was working fine.

@Anwii - How can you make SAME mistake consecutively 3 times. I really love the fact that you like to hang out at this place more than other members, but if your post fails once, then I expect you to save your POST in notepad. Rather than venting it out.. I am sorry, but this POSTING issue was something I was unaware of.

i didn't make any mistakes. you did by not even realizing the problems. don't put your mistakes on me opaque haha you can't turn this around on me. that's funny you even try. also i refuse to write my posts in notepad for every post i make. that is ridiculous and time consuming. i noticed it the first couple times but didn't pay attention to it until the third time. also, i was giving the benefit of the doubt that it may have not been a forum error but an error i made when i posted. so at least i had the common sense to wait before i complained about it. you on the other hand are blaming me for something that isn't my fault? don't be like buffalohelp. your trusted admin. i expect more from you. blaming others for the forums problems will only make YOU look bad. not me....

thank you for that anwiii, i know you understand me fully and why i am saying that. i only try to show another point of view in here to make a BALANCE.

I never ever EVER said that WD was a 'Pushover' i just thought she was taking it abnormally 'happy' and not angry about it or anything, i mean who is that good? Well, now we know

and i am not that good deadmad, again i am only making a balance.

I really know what OpaQue is going through, i really really do, he is trying to code something important for his company while the customers are gawking and complaining about it being late, I can understand that much. But we really have a reason to be pissed off as he and you (because you support him ) have to right to defend himself by saying that 'modules aren't working' or 'im learning it', because from what I know, you can pretty much learn EVERYTHING you want about IPB from the coding to the very base of it, even in 2 months-- or the almost 6 years since this forum started. This really shouldn't be taking this long, no matter what kind of program it is. But the other reason i am mad (its not because its in my name ) is because that he CHANGED the name of forum when the VOTES where like 5:20 against Xisto, and how he said that it was his website... thats why.

i admire your way of thinking deadmad and give you all the right to be upset. and i am not supporting anyone here, i just understand what the both sides say and agree or disagree with them. and sorry for you because you are feeling mad but the truth is, it is his site but he should always respect members opinion and ideas and try to make things easier for them, but still he is the only one who will decide finally. and btw: he pays me for supporting him.
no, just kidding , again i am standing in the middle not supporting any one but bring things up to make you all see everything clearly.

I just thought that you should 're- evaluate' why you support him so much, I never said 'i hate web_desiger' LOL

now we are friends again.