xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JamesFreddrikks

Hello Everyone On The Forums. I am James Freddrikks and have joined the forums.

Hello, I am James Freddrikks and have joined the forums to post and comment on posts to recieve an income. I hope to be posting in many different categories. Other than that, I am a gamer at heart, always wanting to play new games and join competitions.Unfortunately, I never really liked most MMO's but hopefully that will Improve as I find ones that aren't plain out horrible. I also dislike things that say they are free, but require money to buy. Like most other web hosting sites. But unlike those sites, this one gives me the ability to pay for it without paying for it. Nice to meet you, James Freddrikks.

Welcome James!I do believe you will be happy here, we have a large section dedicated just to gamers, so you will have a lot of like minded folks here to visit with. Hopefully, you like dogs too, since that is my main topic for discusion! :) And getting your web site hosted for free just for chatting with friends is pretty great too!

hi james,

welcome here, i do really think you will have a great time here posting and contributing the discussions. so just do it, have fun, and keep that high spirit of yours  ;).

i recommend you to read the rules of the forums first from here to avoid dealing with moderators here, sign up in xisto with exactly the same email you use it for the forums and start posting and enjoy.

Sheepdog, yes I do like dogs.The rest of you, thank you for accepting me. And web_designer, You would have to be nearly blind (or ignorant of) to miss the multiple rule notifications as you sign up and as you post in the forums, although thank you for your concern of other forum members.

And web_designer, You would have to be nearly blind (or ignorant of) to miss the multiple rule notifications as you sign up and as you post in the forums, although thank you for your concern of other forum members.

well sorry for pointing you to that, but i say the same for every new member trying to help them find their way a little in here. you can check my replies in the introduction section if you want. anyway, happy you know what to do, and have a good time.

well sorry for pointing you to that, but i say the same for every new member trying to help them find their way a little in here. you can check my replies in the introduction section if you want. anyway, happy you know what to do, and have a good time.

hahaha this is why i don't mention rules so much in the introductions. although we have many, sometimes the introductions can scare people off when people are always pointing out the rules which would make it hard for anyone to be laid back and relaxed in the forums haha

welcome to the forums, james! :) we really aren't THAT strict around here. everything is common sense so enjoy your stay and thanks for your introduction!

hahaha this is why i don't mention rules so much in the introductions. although we have many, sometimes the introductions can scare people off when people are always pointing out the rules which would make it hard for anyone to be laid back and relaxed in the forums haha
welcome to the forums, james! :) we really aren't THAT strict around here. everything is common sense so enjoy your stay and thanks for your introduction!

This is very true -- when people are bombarded with rules at the very beginning the first thing that pops into mind is "wow, they really are strict aren't they?" A lot of people dislike that.

Welcome to the site JF. I'm also into MMORPG's (not as much now as before, as every game seems to suck these days due to trying to copy WoW).

welcome to the forums, james! we really aren't THAT strict around here. everything is common sense so enjoy your stay and thanks for your introduction!

This is very true -- when people are bombarded with rules at the very beginning the first thing that pops into mind is "wow, they really are strict aren't they?" A lot of people dislike that.

ok then, this is a promise, i won't point or tell any one about any rules in here, really. i know it is kind of scary for newcomers but i wanted them to check the rules to avoid them from making any mistakes or posting in a wrong way and get a warning, as i said before most of the rules in other forums are not real but here they are.

anyway, i didn't like repeating the same things every time.