xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
havenrealm

Hiya :)

New member here. I ran across this forum and thought of joining so I can sought help from you guys and share my thoughts and ideas as well. I am trying to build up points to buy my own domain name to build a site for gaming :)

thnx :)

welcome! if you want hosting and domain credits, this is the right place. if you have any questions, just ask!

hi havenrealm, welcome here, Xisto community is a very helpful and supportive community, you can ask about anything you want and we will be happy to help. 

since you want a free hosting and domain name, you are in exactly the right place, i proud to say that WE ARE THE BEST  :), yeah our forum is the best to offer that. now i suggest you to read the rules of the forum from here first, choose a category that suits your interests and start posting good quality posts and topics to earn your mycent that will allow you to get a free hosting or domain name. right now the mycent system is not working because of the forum upgrade but don't worry the administrator has a scripts that counts everything we post, so just continue posting, have fun and good luck.

Hi there havenrealm - welcome to the forums! I just hope you don't get discouraged by the lack of myCENTs right now. Just keep up your post count and soon you'll have a huge stash of myCENTs to buy your website. Just be a little patient and you'll be rewarded well :)

Welcome havenrealm!If you are looking for good, reliable web hosting, you have come to the right place. Maybe not at exactly at the right time, since we are going threw a major overhaul right now, but since I've been here for 2 years now, I can safely say this is a great site and place to earn free web hosting with just the investment of some time on your part. Just be patient, and I'm sure you will find out this really is a great place to hang out.