xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Baniboy

Summer Pictures share your own

So, I've been lazy for the last few days, and continuing my laziness by taking some pictures of the summer here in Finland from our balcony ad through the windows. I haven't left the house today, so I couldn't take pictures of the sea that I live pretty close to, but here are some pictures:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

I took these with my phone so I apologize for the poor quality, I don't have a super-expensive camera :)

Make sure you share the summer in your part of the world.

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

The pic you showed me earlier wasn't very bright but these are much better :) The quality's fine too - I liked the last one with the fiery sky. It's cool to live close to the sea and have greenery all around too. It makes a very good combination! Well have a good time with your lazy summer! I'd share my pictures but the summer has just ended here :P

nice pictures baniboy......all green and the sun........but im sort of not liking this weather here.summers are really hot here and difficult to beat it.Burning out here but summer at your place is liked a lot ...add more pics :)

Wow! I never Finland looked like that, that thing is like tropical paradise or something. :D Really nice pictures there. The quality is pretty good too! Even my iPhone doesn't take pictures that good, what phone do you use? Thanks for sharing the photos, they looked great! :)

really beautiful photos bani, i liked them a lot. especially the wood one and the sunset one. you are living in a very beautiful place. maybe i will take some shoots next time i go out and post them too. thank you for sharing bani? :).

Well thanks for replies to this (eheem...spammy) topic. I would've hoped somebody had shared their own pics too, tho. I don't have any more pictures yet, but I may upload soon if tomorrow is a sunny day.And to reply to deadmad7, I have a Nokia N900.?

like i said in chat. i love your pictures. more yet, i love where you live. i sense a little bit of peace there....

I'm looking for pictures but it's hard to find any. I have a winter picture from 2006.. does that count?

I'm looking for pictures but it's hard to find any. I have a winter picture from 2006.. does that count?

Why don't you go out and take a few? haha

Anyway I went for a walk in a forest nearby where I usually go jogging, and took some pics.

This one is near the sea Posted Image

This is the path in the forest: Posted Image

This is another picture of the forest: Posted Image

Flower number one: Posted Image

Flower number two: Posted Image

Flower and bee: Posted Image

The last one's focus was off, accidentally focused to the fallen tree behind it and not the flower. I was in a hurry, the bee wasn't gonna stay there forever, you know :lol:

I also have a video of the beach or whatever... clicky

Now it turned from summer pics to nature pics but I doubt you wanted to see pictures of asphalt or buildings here anyway :)

thank you bani for sharing us these incredible photos, i do like them. it really makes me want to sit on that rock in your beach photo and draw the scenery. any the forest view is also very inspiring. you did a good job of that bee photo, even it is not that clear, but it is ok since we get the meaning.i do ?want to go out and take some photos outside, but it is cloudy and raining the last few days, as soon as it becomes sunny again, i will go out and share you some of the summer in here.

now finally today we saw the sun. but wasn't so sunny but better than nothing? :). so, i went out and took some photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are nice photos, and the photo with the river or canal you have with the small boat reminds me of Venice. So does that canal go through the whole city or is it just in the park?

I couldn't go to the central to take photos. I don't want to look like a tourist in my own city haha. thanks for sharing

yea, i i liked the photos too, but it would have been nice if you explained the pictures and where they were taken. i like the second to last picture the best and i was wondering the same thing bani was! i would take picture, but i don't have a camera that works :( i love taking pictures! and now bani and you posted pictures of the first days of summer and i can't share....now that it's summer though, i have this big bush about 30 feet from my door. there are thousands of flies that live in there! i have never seen so many flies gathered in one place. i try to avoid that bush when i go outside :)

New pics baniboy ........the pictures of the flower is reallly nice.and yes it is more of the nature pic..but then the summer can best be seen through the nature.....nice workWD you live in such a beautiful place..i like the canal the boat ...pleasure to watch all that :)

Edited by chini13 (see edit history)

ok. i found my video recorder that can also take digital pictures so i took a few. my kept a lot of my things when i had left. i do have an olympus d-580, that i also found yesterday but i don't have an xd card. the pictures turned out like crap...but the best i can do under the circumstances. i will post them later.... just a few pictures around my apartment....