xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blackjv

Iphone 4G the latest iphone annouced

yesterday i was browsing my blog and suddenly i`v noticed an interesting note, in September Apple will launch the new Iphone 4g in 16Gb and 32 Gb, the good news are that they have decided to lower the prices, the new iphone 4g 16Gb will be 199$ and the 32gb arround 250$ i think that`s a good news thinking about the old iphone and the prices, and by the way they have announced that the camera will be a 5Mega pixels, what can i say except wooow thats something new This post has been promoted to an article

yesterday i was browsing my blog and suddenly i`v noticed an interesting note, in September Apple will launch the new Iphone 4g in 16Gb and 32 Gb, the good news are that they have decided to lower the prices, the new iphone 4g 16Gb will be 199$ and the 32gb arround 250$ i think that`s a good news thinking about the old iphone and the prices, and by the way they have announced that the camera will be a 5Mega pixels, what can i say except wooow thats something new

That's actually pretty cheap if is true. The 5mb camera is nothing to write home about; at least not any more. But it makes sense. If they're charging $250 for the 32gb Ipod touch I don't see how it can make any sense to double that price for what is simply a Ipodtouch with phone capabilities. This however, will also mean better contracts in order that people don't just decide to go with the multitude of excellent pay as you go contracts which do things such as give you unlimited free texts and internet. I think that apple (who are notorious for over valuing their products have perhaps sensed the threat that andriod is having on their market share. When the no. of Android Apps being made exceeds the iphone apps it will be all over in the phone wars for apple should they charge the price they are charging.

That's actually pretty cheap if is true. The 5mb camera is nothing to write home about; at least not any more. But it makes sense. If they're charging $250 for the 32gb Ipod touch I don't see how it can make any sense to double that price for what is simply a Ipodtouch with phone capabilities. This however, will also mean better contracts in order that people don't just decide to go with the multitude of excellent pay as you go contracts which do things such as give you unlimited free texts and internet. I think that apple (who are notorious for over valuing their products have perhaps sensed the threat that andriod is having on their market share. When the no. of Android Apps being made exceeds the iphone apps it will be all over in the phone wars for apple should they charge the price they are charging.

Well i don`t know what to say but i think that`s the thing they will make them in a big quantity but let`s see the quality of it, not to go every day to the apple store to complain about the problems, and i`m pretty sure that the boys around the internet will exploit`it pretty quick, to become jailbr0k3n, and s1ml0ck free if you know what i mean, ( they are cheap, do the parts are cheap as the cellphone) let`s think about that:)

just today i was searching the net for the new iphone from apple, any passed by this topic in the forum. well i always buy only nokia, so i don't know much about apple. as i think this is a good offer with good features, but really make me think why did they do that? is it because of the competition in the market place?any way, i hope there's someone in here, who have one of this new iphone of apple, and tell us more about it.?

just today i was searching the net for the new iphone from apple, any passed by this topic in the forum. well i always buy only nokia, so i don't know much about apple. as i think this is a good offer with good features, but really make me think why did they do that? is it because of the competition in the market place?
any way, i hope there's someone in here, who have one of this new iphone of apple, and tell us more about it.

How's the iPhone prices in your country? Over here it costs 4 times the price in the US :lol: Nokia and other brands have been giving good competition by providing similar handsets at lower prices. Comparing between Apple and Nokia, I'd say you'll be safe with Nokia, but buying the iPhone is like making a style statement.

How's the iPhone prices in your country? Over here it costs 4 times the price in the US Nokia and other brands have been giving good competition by providing similar handsets at lower prices. Comparing between Apple and Nokia, I'd say you'll be safe with Nokia, but buying the iPhone is like making a style statement.

well, i didn't checked it here yet, i only checked it on the net. but why it costs four times in your country than USA?

shouldn't the price be the same every where? and yes i stick with nokia till now but i like to change to another brand. and i think that  apple is a good brand. but why did you say that i should still using nokia, is it better than apple?