xisto Community
bandias

News Everybody!

NEWS! The number of members is increased with a new member. So hello to all who saw and not saw that the master of nothingdom is here :)I am bandias (not a rip from the game)... I am from Macedonia(ohh really from Macedonia,not a copy of it) and i must say i love (or maybe just imagination) guitars,rock styles, and music :D Lets hope i will not make you angry,but make you evil-hungry,and lets hope i will not make you a burger(or any kind of alien's food).May you like this,or hate it,but i am here :)

Edited by bandias (see edit history)

Let me be the FIRST to congratulate you (beat you to it anwiii ;) ) and welcome you to Xisto! You'll have a good time here, and can pretty much post for any topic out there!

that IS news!!! welcome to Xisto! come back often so i can bug ya some more. so you are HERE....finally! can i like it and hate it at the same time? :) i hope that photo tennis picture you uploaded spices some things up. the old picture has done it's time....Jbc- you beat nobody. i welcomed funnyman in the chat room :)

hi bandias, welcome here with us. knowledgeutra community always welcome the new members, especially who love ?guitars, i love guitar? :).now, i hope you read the rules of the forum, to avoid the evil of our mods. and continue posts good quality posts because as i see you started already, so just keep on the good working.if you interested in getting a free hosting of domain name, sign up in xisto with exactly the same email you use it for the forum, to earn your mycent and get a free hosting or domain name. right now the mycent system not working because of the on going upgrade of the forums but there is now a script running that counts everything, so just keep on posting, have fun and good luck.