xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
8bit

Mysql Error

If your site is using PostNuke, which it seems to be doing (I checked your site, and I went to the mushroom directory), that could be it. It wouldn't surprise me if PostNuke has its own database it uses to store things in.

+=========== DATABASE ERRORS ===================+
+ ONLY THE FOLLOWING ERRORS SHOW THAT THE PROBLEM IS FROM THE SERVER! + THE REST ALL ERRORS ARE DUE TO YOUR OWN MISCONFIGURATION.
+
+============================================

Too many Connection : This means that server is being killed by many people accessing it and you will have to wait before the load decreases. This message is usually because of someone else abusing the server. The Servers are very powerful and it is only the ABUSE by some members, the entire service is affected.

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect
to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
THIS IS also caused when someone abuses the server. This error has to be handled by our TECHS.

the mysql server is down, not certain of reason but those are the definition of the errors you get. server will be back soon, info is safe. dont worry

the intention of MySql down ever happend before & my forum gotta the same notice abt SQL Error it won't be your duty & we waited for the Xisto's admin for this matter.& for this we can do nothing .:D

I recently installed a PHPBB on my site and not long after its launch, these messages appeared:Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/hansley/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/hansley/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/hansley/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331phpBB : Critical ErrorCould not connect to the databaseDoes anyone have any idea why and how this happens?How to fix it?If it is from the Xisto, how long will it be fixed?Thank you