xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cris2per

Hello

welcome here cris2per in Xisto, if you want help and share your ideas then you are exactly in the right place. here in Xisto community we are always ready to help each other and support each other. so start posting or contributing in discussions and having fun. but please be sure to �read the rules of the forum first from "kknowledgesutra guidelines" and if you want a free hosting or domain name, kknowledgesutra offer this to you, but you should sign up in xisto with exactly the same e-mail address you use for the forum and post good quality posts to earn mycents which make you get your free hosting or domain name. if you want more information about mycent, check this link:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/62216-everything-about-mycents-your-virtual-money-mycents-credit-system-30-point-system/

good luck and have fun.

Welcome cris2per :) It appears that you haven't made any new posts in a while - feel free to roam in the forums and pick a category of your liking. You'll love it, and each post you make now will fetch you virtual money as soon as the script behind it starts functioning again.

Hi, everyone. I am new to this forum, too.nice to meet you here :)

Hi celia - welcome to the forum. The members will be able to welcome you better if you created a thread of your own in the Introductions forum. If you post your intro in another member's thread it may be frowned upon, and many people might not even notice your post. So start a new thread to let us welcome you properly!

Hi, everyone. I am new to this forum, too.
nice to meet you here

as simpleton said, please start your own topic so that we can welcome you better and you have your own thread to ask anything you want in it, but anyway, welcome here with us in Xisto community.

Hi to celia and larryp - you two should be starting your own threads as well. I don't understand why you folks didn't get the idea yourself :) Anyway welcome to the forum. Looking at your single posts I can't say whether you're thinking of staying or leaving but let me assure you that if you choose to stay you won't regret it. Just be patient until the forum upgrade is complete and then you can see how rewarding this place is ! I hope you'll keep posting :D

hi there, and welcome to the Xisto forum, cris2per! i guess your name is christopher then, no? :D
we hope to see your third post sooner or later. maybe you're interested in the offers given by the forum and kind of disappointed when you found out the system is still down (and maybe not, of course, i'm just assuming), but trust me it will be out good just like it always do :)

again, welcome to the comnunity :lol:

@celia and larryp

Hi, everyone. I am new to this forum, too.nice to meet you here :)

Hi !I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

you know, it always feel good when you created your very own thread introducing yourself rather than spawning "this" in others thread
why don't you try? :P

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

yeah please just start your own thread so that you could ask anything you want and let others welcomed you here in the forum. i don't know why i should repeat that even i already said it  a few posted before, but any way, i will say welcome here with us in knoweldgesutra community   larryp7639 .